Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 Hmmm

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Marshalls :)

i couldnt agree more! they did not intentionally do anything wrong, they on the whole did bloody well. but to be fair, once Sparklie has finished all the organising, settin up etc etc, the whole tourney is judged by the efficiency and prowess of the marshalling. so this area needs constant motivation and assistance from all! if the teams had been ushered to their fields 5mins before the end of the previous game, guns chronied and generally ready for the next game then a whole lot of pressure is immediately off the fields marshals. but all things said yes they will get better throughout the series which can only be good!

the other thing that happened yesterday with marshall involvement was the 'trigger bounce' incident......i was not there when this happened but have had part of the story told to me......two E-Mags were pulled because of 'trigger bounce!' this is not possible on an E-Mag it simply cannot happen!! fact!! burst mod, full auto etc etc can be achieved if you are that way inclined, but this is possible on all electro guns, but can be fairly easily spotted! the marshalls will need to be educated in such matters prior to the next event, cos when you have 21 STORM players hammering 20bps constantly there will be untold amounts of greif if we get pulled from the game for a legal, semi, non bounce, electro marker, being used extremely fast and correctly.:D :D :D

even with these items that need attention the event was still extremely good.

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Hi, I was the Chrono Judge who pulled 1 RT Pro and an X-Mag from one game. Both markers did not conform to the one-pull one-shot rule when being Pre-Game Chrono'ed - in fact the X-mag shot a string of 10-12 when I was firing the clearing shot (the RT only managed 6-8) so I did not allow them on the field for safety reasons - I shoot an X-mag myself and know that they can fire extremely quickly when set-up correctly, but those Markers had uncontrolled bounce or whatever you want to call it.
Later when the team came back, the Markers were fine, and the Team thoughout was very fair playing and good natured.

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Originally posted by MrPink
Hi, I was the Chrono Judge who pulled 1 RT Pro and an X-Mag from one game. Both markers did not conform to the one-pull one-shot rule when being Pre-Game Chrono'ed - in fact the X-mag shot a string of 10-12 when I was firing the clearing shot (the RT only managed 6-8) so I did not allow them on the field for safety reasons - I shoot an X-mag myself and know that they can fire extremely quickly when set-up correctly, but those Markers had uncontrolled bounce or whatever you want to call it.
Later when the team came back, the Markers were fine, and the Team thoughout was very fair playing and good natured.
they must have been set to burst mode then, cos my X-Mag is set up so light you can blow on it and it'll fire, but only one at a time (1pull 1ball)

i'll have to mention this to Sosta and see what he thinks happened, cos i cant see how the gun could be set up to do that! the RT's have had bounce/sweetspot probs, but never seen it on a new x-mag.:confused:

pauly

Feb 5, 2003
trigger bounce.....

I know the blokes who got pulled for trgger bounce, we couldnt work out why the RT had trigger bounce coz they had to borrow one of our guns to go on with and we couldnt get it bounce when we tried it. I know that the Emag has a standard trigger setup on it coz it used to be mine and i only sold it a few months ago to a bloke on our novice team.
It may of been a fair call or a bad call but whats done is done,and thats 2p worth.

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Re;

yeah absolutely right, you have to configure the burst mod with a laptop and the correct programme. altho with the technology that most of us can get hold of these days it isnt that hard to configure

sounds like he must have been unlucky! good job you were there or that could have gone amiss!:cool:

Ms Bossy

wotever :o)
Aug 26, 2002
The "bounce" markers in question were looked at and we could not get it to "bounce" at all, so we left the set up as it was and they were accepted as fixed!!

Pauly, how can you put 2p worth in, you aint got 2p :D or a max flo, how is the impy:D :D :D

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
RE:

Originally posted by gaff
Marshalls :)

the marshalls will need to be educated in such matters prior to the next event, cos when you have 21 STORM players hammering 20bps constantly there will be untold amounts of greif if we get pulled from the game for a legal, semi, non bounce, electro marker, being used extremely fast and correctly.:D :D :D
U know it baby!!!! :D :D :D :D

ally

No Limit Bridgend
Jan 2, 2002
Cardiff/ Epsom
www.gbjab.com
another prat of the day was, can't rememder the team when on the break the back guy was sweetspotting and hit his mid of the break in the hopper, wiv a pink splatt on the back :D