Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 leg 3 Dunstable May 18 - the draw

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Hi Guys

Here's the draw for next Sunday at Dunstable. Before you read it and have hysterics, please bear in mind that we have less Pro and high level Am teams entered this time.

Div 1

Ecstasy
Imperial
Storm Pro
Tigers Am
Tigers Pro
Storm Am
Impact
Wolf Am

Div 2

Curtains
Top Cats
Tigers Kidz
Tsunami
A Few Good Men
UK Marshals 1
Blackstar
Dark Ritual Virgins

Div 3

Menace
Redz Novice
Monkey Love
UK Marshals 2
Team Zone
Wolf Novice
Roughnecks
Kool Runnings

Div 4

Quake
Bad Taste
Control Freaks
Total Chaos
Feral Jesters
No Limits
Zone
Skulls

If your team isn't on this list, it means your deposit was not one of the first 32 to reach Sparklie.

cgrieves

Mar 10, 2003
Visit site
Sorry, I'm confused.... why are Storm AM (Who were Storm 2 in the last tournament, got drawn in the pro division, lost every game and ended up with 50 points) in the pro division again?

I thought he fact that we changed the name from Storm 2 to Storm Am would be enough to signifiy that we are not a pro team??

MarkR

Mar 19, 2003
UK
Visit site
was just wondering how come team zone are still in div 3 when they came 2nd in the last leg and 3 teams below them have been put up into div 2 and also they have a pro player playing 4 them this time !!!!!!!!!!

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
As Cockersrule says, there are only actually 4 proper Pro teams entered so some Am teams have had to join them. Again, difficult to know whether by Storm Am you meant the team previously called Storm 2, or what was previously called Storm 3.
To get the right number of teams in each division hard choices have had to be made between teams of very similar ability (in more trhan one division), and in the case of Team Zone it really came down to experience. And since when was Beaker classed as Pro?!? Highest I've ever seen him play was Am.