Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 Results!!

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by The Mighty Dwarf
bitch:D hope you made the dogs squeal... they made us cry as well as impact.. what sort of marker do you have .. try the walkonzone classifieds somebody may have one...www.walkonzone.com also we have an area dedicated to the m25 league as well give it a look please;)
hehehe....you had us all out in about 30 secs i think....definetly the most agressive team ive seen

we got a time out with impact and it ended up we got 5 more points cos a one for one was pulled:) i think we drew with wolfs to

hopefully we will put up more of a fight next time....i would have got the guy that came round the side but i had some old single trigger cocker that im not use to so i could pull the trigger fast enough:(

anyway....i spose it was a good game...i would say we learned something...but in all honesty... WE DIDNT!!!!:p

anyway, have fun till next time:)

The Mighty Dwarf

paintball whore
Nov 10, 2002
UK hertfordshire
www.walkonzone.com
look forward as i say to playing you all again soon. As for agression for me paintball lets me get rid of all the aggression that is built up during the week and not being nasty but you guys at the other end are just as aggressive. we all have one aim that is to get the flag and you lot of the field as quickly as poss. try going on to the field needing a piss and watch how much faster you want that game to finish.....:D

play tight, play hard, but most of all play fair.....

woodsta

Train hard--fight easy
Oct 12, 2001
Surrey
Originally posted by The Mighty Dwarf
not being nasty but you guys at the other end are just as aggressive. we all have one aim .....:D .....
IT's all about aggresion, pain, and bruises. Agression is wat it's all about!!!:)

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
Originally posted by go-one
And at times the fatest way to turn paint to gloupe ! I know there awsome when working but just not reliable enough./QUOTE]

you obviously have not played with a new X-Mag, they are alot for reliable than any other gun out there.......we shoot very brittle paint, any only get maybe one break each all day! our paint breaks from 18" onto a table top, if this stuff as much as clips you your marked! not a bad test for the Old Blender eh! i know the Mags used to have problems, but they are so well developed now days that they just do not chop!!!

go-one

Originally posted by cockersrule
...i would have got the guy that came round the side but i had some old single trigger cocker that im not use to so i could pull the trigger fast enough:(
That was me !!!

were you back right or in the middle ? I thought it was How behind the teebag but the guy behind the center was just unlucky in that when he came out I reacted 1st ! And i don't think he was expecting to find me 4 meters away :)

The tee bag was unlucky also as just as i turned to him i ran out of paint ! and had to drop back in cover to pot up !

But yes, agression and geting down the field ASP is team Zones goal.

C U next time !

go-one

Re:

Originally posted by gaff
you obviously have not played with a new X-Mag, they are alot for reliable than any other gun out there[/B]
No I havent and no need to as my Angel has't gone down for nearly 3 years !

As for the X mags, I assume these are new compared to those you used trg at the LPS indoor in Jan & Feb (For which i was marshalling) As they continualy had breaking problems to the extent certain people deposited them on th floor in the middle of the arena. Both months !
I have nothing against AGD products as I still have a Mag set up as my backup and like the engeneering and design of the whole mag family. But when mags on STORM are seen to be having problems I'm not about to rush out and buy one !

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by go-one
That was me !!!

were you back right or in the middle ? I thought it was How behind the teebag but the guy behind the center was just unlucky in that when he came out I reacted 1st ! And i don't think he was expecting to find me 4 meters away :)

The tee bag was unlucky also as just as i turned to him i ran out of paint ! and had to drop back in cover to pot up !

But yes, agression and geting down the field ASP is team Zones goal.

C U next time !
i was in the back middle lay down coke...i did get one shot off but not another cos of stupid single triggers:( :(

there will always be another time:)
hopefully my blade cocker will be fixed next time so i will be able to get ya:) ...and we will have had more experience on field (first sup air game alltogether ever!!)

see ya there