Bad Taste
Total Chaos
Quake
Team Wolf Novice
Skulls
Team Zone
Impact Novice
Feral Jesters

Many thanks to Beaker, who advised me on the rankings of teams I don't know very well.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Beaker had no influence whatsoever on where the Misfits were placed.

Come on TB - look at the teams in division 3, look at some of the talent in your team & then try to tell me you wouldn't outclass them!:D :p

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Well apart from knowing of Team Wolf and Bad Taste from the boards I have never heard of the other teams in div 4:confused: SHould be fun then:D.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by Liz
Come on TB - look at the teams in division 3, look at some of the talent in your team & then try to tell me you wouldn't outclass them!:D :p
Hmm apart from the fact the others are all teams that play together and are pretty much amateur level teams?

Where as the misfits (correct me if I am wrong) comes mainly from novice players and some that haven't played for years? And who have never played or trained together?

Looks like a 'misfit' to me :rolleyes: . But then I just wanna play.

See you all on Sunday.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Manike - are you suggesting that you and Beaker, plus some of the APOC guys, are novices?:D :p
Don't forget we're talking domestic rankings here, not international. Even bearing that in mind, there was one team I can think of in Div 2 that I would have preferred to see up higher but as there was only 8 spaces per division some decisions had to be made. Again, there were a few teams that we had difficulty placing between div 2 & div 3, and a couple down in 4 that might have fitted better in among the teams in 3, but the majority of teams entered were around the domestic Am level so splitting them between 2 & 3 was quite a problem!
Misfits will do fine where they are, I would be very surprised indeed to see you holding up the bottom of the table in Div 2.:)

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Liz, I don't honestly know what Beaker is :D ;) Last team he played for was Thunder wasn't it, were they not a novice team? And after that he did the P8ntballer team, again novice ranking? I know Thunder were in the Mill series but may have been higher in the UK?

I thought Apoc was novice, but I may be doing them an injustice there, and apologise if I am. I'm sure TB will put me right on that one :)

As for the others I don't know them well enough, I know one guy hasn't played for 3 years and has none of his own kit.

The last 6 events I've played in the UK I've been novice, maybe I'm just a sandbagger :D Those events were with Keltic Warriors 2, Curtains, John Paynes Guests and Stupid Troopers.

We certainly aren't a team, I'm just thinking up some calls for when we play...

When one of us gets eliminated it will be "01 Beaker's hit on the break again" ;)

And when we shoot one of them out (if we do) it will be "Yeah baby woot we got one!"

And if we ever get a flag it will be "Who's ya daddy?"

:D

Heck we shall see on the day won't we :)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
I don't think we "belong" anywhere, but then that's the way with scratch teams it's how it goes on the day, a scratch team that does well is sandbaggin, a scratch team that bombs then they were in wrong division. I'd say we will put up more than a fair fight with the teams in our division and probably end up mid table (he hopes)

Plus, as Liz says, this is UK rankings, and they are sketchy at best when determining how teams should be placed ;)