Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 THE RULES and Divitions

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Well Thunder were novice at Millenniums, but unquestionably Am at domestic level. The P8ntballer team ISTR played in quite a high division at the Diablo Cup & did OK there. I've played a bit in training with a few of the APOC guys & they aren't exactly newbys either! Also, the draw was done when we thought Roo was still OK to play which might have made a bit of a difference as well, but I have heard rumours about Beaker's secret weapon of a mystery superstar playing & that person should make a difference (what kind of difference, I don't think I want to say :D ).
You're one of the last people I expected to have to reassure about the level of your opposition!;)

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by Beaker
I don't think we "belong" anywhere, but then that's the way with scratch teams it's how it goes on the day, a scratch team that does well is sandbaggin, a scratch team that bombs then they were in wrong division. I'd say we will put up more than a fair fight with the teams in our division and probably end up mid table (he hopes)

Plus, as Liz says, this is UK rankings, and they are sketchy at best when determining how teams should be placed ;)
Agreed.

Mark,

I think it is me, Beaker, A friend of Beakers who hasn't played for 3 years, TB and 3 of the young guns from Apoc who have something like 4 tournaments experience between the 3 of them :)

Looks like we should whoop ass ;)

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
we ain't no young guns! we've held markers before :D and shoot more that 400 balls a day :D :D we've played for a while just not tourneys in a big way.

teebs

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
I cant see theres a problem

The guys from apoc will carry the likes of Manike and Beaker no worries.

There's no helping Piper

Mark

tb-303 - I thought you'd been around the block a bit?? 600+posts and all

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
can we close this now coz i doubt anyone if finding this interesting except those envolved. and cheers to mint for letting the cat out the bag!

teebs:mad:

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Piper only agreed to play as he know I'd make him look good, and you know how hard that is :)

Jamphi is still a possible and we might have another superstar lined up to slot in his place ;) We are assuming stan can't make it now.

We'll do OK, I'd bet piper's last pie on it :D