Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mad Props

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Wanna say a massive thanks to Robbo and Ledz and the whole Nexus squad for everything this year, I ve had an amazing time playing with these guys and some great laughs aswell. I've learned so much this year from being on the team and been given the oportunity to play dream paint ball like Xball against Legion or 7man Pro against Dynasty in Toulose!

I've decided to leave the squad, and return to Scotland very shortly............ I won't miss England because to be honest ur country suks! ;)
But I will miss playing paintball with some of the best friends I ve met in my lifetime (apart from Latham YOU SUK BALLS)
Not just on the team but people Ive gotten to know from Planet and other teams around the UK, Somanc, Kellys, Evils Sharks, Jags, Lincoln Storm all these teams that came to train with Nexus, I ll miss seein all you crazy dudes. Hopefully one day I ll be shooting at you all again.

Good luck to everyone I ve met over this past year its been emotional ........... Peace

COME ON NEXUS RIP IT UP IN MALAGA BOYS

Mak D
:cool:

figment

AKA Sinbad
Jan 22, 2002
Grantham
take care Mak .

what ever ya do ya will rip it up m8

the Lincoln Storm boyz will miss the ball with ya !!!

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
Good Luck

In whatever you do mate,at least you,ve give it a shot,been there seen it with a real pro team,hope we are still gonna see ur ugly mug on the scene??........Frenchie..."we likess hobbitsesssss":D

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
Good luck and sorry to see you disappear up north again dude - bizarre coincidence, but maybe now you've gone I'll finally stop breaking my ankles and get to play again :D:D:D

Seriously, take care mate!

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Dizzle, It's been a pleasure playing alongside you this year. You know anything is achievable, just set your mind on it and you'll go as far as you want to go.

All the best in whatever you decide to do homie.

Keep in touch.

TommyG