Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mad Props

Nexus Prattowski

Blue Blood >> Sandbagger!
Jun 11, 2002
and i said Hot Doag!

And it is with a tear in my eye that I stand here and wave you off into the Scotch* hills where they make that nice water, apparently its filtered through more dead sheeps wooly carcasses than any other water in the world!

See ya Mak, its always a blow to see someone shorter than me leave the team but I guess theres still Brandon!

Good luck whatever ya end up doin ya Scotch loon, keep in touch!

L8rzAllig8rz

Bow :p

Oct 30, 2001
G Unit
Visit site
Safe to the Mak D (219) A to the mother fu**ing G.

Big up yourself.

Herb Said Safe Bro at MC's rolling a wee Hoot ......
(got dows)
Mc Said he's trying to run a bussiness!!

Seriously thow Bro it been a pleasure having you around your truly one of the best there is buddy and we know that youll succeed in what ever you doing next... ;) ;)

Your a top dude man and the Mc's house will not be the same but i know somehow you will be back!!

Thanks for you massive help with Exodus and showing us fools some moves..

This is from all the boys ( Keep it gangsta)
Pork (Has gone under)
Herb
Stevie _P
MC
TJ
DJ
My nan

Big up yourself (we will see you soon brother)
:D :D

Penis

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
Who, whoa, whoa, whoa sweet child o mine

**** man.... me puter has been broke for a few days and look what I missed!?!??!

Dude whats the crack??

Whats your plans then MAK??

You gotta be mowin your gun Dude, This thread sounds a bit too final man... I know you still gonna be shootin foolz bruva and you know I be tellin the truth!!! Why you be quittin Nexus Bro?? More to the point why you be quittin the greatest land in the world?? You canny be judgin this fair land without comin avvin it large wi the Boys!!!TRUST!!!

Seriously Mak...

Massive props Dude, its been great having you in this neck of the woods... even if you were too soft to come partyin with us!! Whoever you decide to mow your gun for next season, I'm sure they be gettin the benefit of all the tricks you've learnt this one!!!!

Peace and Love Bro:cool:

P.s. We be needin players Dude!!!

bear

Cool Man.
Jun 6, 2002
www.schoolsucks.com
I know that one day you'll return to the game......Nobody fights the craving of muggin' fools
i agree, in tha words of a great paintball ledgend "herd it"

paintball is like a sum krazy drug, taking us to another level of existence... much like tha tranquillity of tha gentle man's club, a place that nowhere else in world can compare, no matter how amazing or how crap, tha aura of three paintballing mad cats from different backgrounds, made its own environment....... ya can take tha playa outta paintball but ya sure as hell cant take tha paintball outta tha playa...

much love mak d...
word to ya motha

B.

bear

Cool Man.
Jun 6, 2002
www.schoolsucks.com
are you all on crack?
Crack, pot, dope, acid, charlie, speed..... nah mate, drugs are for mugs, besides im a paintball player.... im an athlete, a competitor, a compadre, paintball is my only drug; drug of weekend champions i say.

I been cold turkey now since campaign, they got me on the three step programme, tha Doc says malaga will be a good come down... I hope he's right.

peace
B.

Originally posted by bear
Crack, pot, dope, acid, charlie, speed..... nah mate, drugs are for mugs, besides im a paintball player.... im an athlete, a competitor, a compadre, paintball is my only drug; drug of weekend champions i say.

Can we ban all Scottish people? They are all ****in mental. And illiterate.

And tha English gave them their own government?

Man, I seen that Braveheart cat, you shoulda not stopped with him and gone on to **** all the scots' **** up.

bear

Cool Man.
Jun 6, 2002
www.schoolsucks.com
Man, I seen that Braveheart cat, you shoulda not stopped with him and gone on to **** all the scots' **** up.
hey hey, wat be tha beef with Scots?... alright so im a little krazy... im sendin’ this shiz nitz form uni.... and ill tell ya TJ, theres a hell of a lot of fine ass walkin’ these book shelves.

Shout out to tha new age, we dont chase haggis up here, we aint all hicks, hell i am a Scot but i aint illiterate (as i sit my ass here skipping American History).

Dude, bravehart sucked, it was such a load of Mel Gibson... check out Fooball factory (that film kicks ass btw), it ain’t Scottish, but tha guy next to me is a yank and he loved that ****.

peace
and word to ya motha's
B.