Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Madrid

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Oh come on. Let's not get carried away with the usual Millennium-bashing. I am organising a team to go out to Madrid so I appreciate how frustrating the lack of information is, but there's obviously some issues with the original venue (which looks fantastic I might add) and they are no doubt working hard to reslove them to give us the best chance of playing there.

Their initial reaction from the email quoted above (one I didn't receive even though I have two email addresses on their mailing list) seemed to be to use their fall-back venue, but maybe they have reassessed the situation and hope to resolve the issue within a short amount of time.

If there's no details still this time next week, then fair enough - let's flame away. But give them a chance eh?

Chris Bell

Oct 16, 2004
www.mercurypaintball.com
jotajotaZ said:
QFT

Next time, pay attention to the little girl. She often knows. :)
Lol
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is King. In the land of the one eyed Kings, the blind man always seems to be the one that insists on explaining what things look like. One is minded to wonder why this is.

Rich

Nov 1, 2002
Reading
Does anyone know how far the new venue is from the airport, and will there be hotels close to the event. ( is a taxi ok or do we need to hire cars ) Thanks.

FabO

Apr 2, 2006
it is appr. a 30 km distance from fuenlabrada (or how it is called) to the barajas airport! i found 2 hotels (one of these seems to be blocked by the millenium, cause it is not possible to book any rooms) right at this place and a lot of others in 5 km distance!
but the new venue wasnt announced on the millenium-page! perhaps there will be a change again...?!?

Chris Bell

Oct 16, 2004
www.mercurypaintball.com
Quote:
I have now been told the truth about the who's and why's behind what has happened

Hi Nick,

Would you care to share with the rest of us as to the "Who's and Why's"

These mind games are incredibly boring

Chris Bell

Oct 16, 2004
www.mercurypaintball.com
Rich said:
Does anyone know how far the new venue is from the airport, and will there be hotels close to the event. ( is a taxi ok or do we need to hire cars ) Thanks.
There's still no official confirmation that the venue is in Fuenlabrada on the south side of Madrid. For those of you who want to take a chance here's a couple of hotels. They're both about 600m from the Sports Ground.Hotel Ciudad Fuenlabrada, ***. Tlf +34 91 6421700. Cost is 55 euros per single and 58 euros double.
Hotel Ibis ** Tlf +34 91 6856480 double room 54 euros and with and extra bed in the room 61 euros.
Fingers crossed Fuenlabrada is the venue