The Home Of European Paintball

Madrid

DJ=)

Jul 16, 2002
Norway
www.getlost.no
jeff said:
ok guys

CPL field is the only one on grass (that is actually alive). The other two 7 man fields are on what can only be described as baked lumpy dirt, although they have laid astro over one of those fields. .
Only two fields ?

Do you know which fields ? Dye/Chronic/JT/Tomahawk ?

Just Curious

Jul 6, 2001
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Great, a 14 hr drive for this sh*t. Not what we were promised at all. After the good that was done at marseille and bitburg this is terrible!
Running the Site this weekend does not seem so bad now!:D

My advice, find the nearest brothel, tell them I sent you and have fun!:p

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I've just a made a phone call and had it confirmed the issue wasn't somebody calling or interfering with the Real Madrid venue but in fact, it was money again :rolleyes:

Now if this pans out to be true it means the excuse for not being able to use the Real Madrid venue was a fabrication (a lie) and once again, we have been cheated.

I will make some more phone calls .....

This all cries out for you guys to get yourself together to form some sort of coherent body and yet all I see is inaction and if as somebody said previously in this thread, 'You get what you pay for', then it reminds me of another saying, 'You get what you deserve' and if people can't even be bothered to organize themselves into some form of representation to confront the Millennium Board then guys, you get what you deserve.

Pros, ams and novices, get your collective asses into gear, elect someone(s) to front it, and then have a meeting to create a list of requirements and suggestions.
If you don't....well, do I really need to explain what will happen if you don't ?

jotajotaZ

Feb 7, 2003
Spain
www.ninatoz.org
Robbo said:
I've just a made a phone call and had it confirmed the issue wasn't somebody calling or interfering with the Real Madrid venue but in fact, it was money again :rolleyes:
Do you mean that the MS lied to the players? :eek:

Err... on second thought, it's not the first time, is it?

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
god some of the crap i have heard about this event
like is was changed from Real Madrid because WDP put the boot in because thay want to use it next year for the NPPL
at the end of the day the fact,s are
events want to make as much money as possable
we the players have already payed our fee,s won,t get them back if you fail to show
so yet again corner,s are cut
let,s face who gives a stuff about us player,s
it,s all about the ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££