Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Marshalling for the first time this weekend, any advice?

holme118

Eruption
Apr 19, 2010
North Lincolnshire
Hey all!

I've been paintballing for a while now, but I'm marshalling recball for the first time this weekend. Has anybody got any advice? I know the obviouse, but is there anything out of the ordinary I should know or expect? Thanks!:D

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
Just make sure no one obviously pulls their mask up, overshoot and depending on site rules not to get to close to the opposition and shoot the crap outta them.

Reactions: holme118

T-T

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2010
Derbyshire
Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself, rest your voice the night before and keep hydrated.
Make sure the customers have a great day - between games walk around and chat, give them tips, make them laugh.

Reactions: holme118

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
As said don't take **** from no one Ever! Your there for their safty and to make sure the game is played fair.

Just make sure all the markers are chrono'd if it's a non punter day. As you will get people turning there markers up if they are loosing. Yes i have caught people using 350 with full auto and they got kicked off the site with a life time ban.

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
Posted by shady on another forum.

1. people are stupid and dont listen
2. people are stupid and lift there goggles in game
3. people are stupid and lift there goggles in game
4. people are stupid and lift there goggles in game
5. be prepared to get shot
6. be acertive when giving out instructions (repeat instructions 2-3 times, see points 1-4)
7. between games chat with the players make sure there having a good time

holme118

Eruption
Apr 19, 2010
North Lincolnshire
Thanks for all the help. Its mainly a walk on day so I'm familiar with some of the guys (whether thats a good thing or not! :p ), and its a site that I've played at twice a month for the last couple of years, so I'm familiar with the rules already.