Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mask???

Dec 7, 2012
I was always very picky about picking up second hand goggles. Most of my gear is second hand except for the goggles. It gets so hot in there that the amount of sweat in the foam etc means I was determined that the mask would be my only new purchase.

Ninjabreadman

Aug 19, 2013
Cannock, UK
I picked up an I4 and never been happier, my buddy picked up a Proto Switch axis for £60 new, I managed to get by I4 Printed for £75 brand new, as the shop honoured a typing mistake, but i would happily pay 90 now that ive used it.

Iv'e seen a few paintball masks that have been made to look like other characters but they will always look like paintball masks, they'll always have the same kind of features.

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
I have been running a camo avatar for the last 12 months, great mask, comfy & durable apart from the lenses fog quickly (needs new lens)
Last week I swapped to a dye i4 and its like wearing a pair of glasses with cushions over your ears. Absolutely love it.

End of the day: spend the money on a good mask that you like, find comfortable and take care of it like it was your brother and it will take care of you.

nezsoul

grant
May 14, 2012
tadcaster
the dye i4 i think is one of the best masks you can get. Never fogs up no mater what you do and you can get new Lenses for it too. a lot of masks fog up IF YOU CANT SEE YOU CANT SHOOT
i had a really old mask a scot lol old lol. it just fogged up all the time spent half the time trying not to breathe lol

connor96

Jul 26, 2013
northampton
Yea these look like normal paintball masks, the ones im on about u can get irom man mask, terminator, predator, all sorts even spider man but the eye holes are vented not like goggles
i use normal thermal mask and then put a half mask over the top it is a skeleton mask and are sold on eBay, looks good and most fields yet you use it provided you have a normal mask underneath

fonwa

Aug 22, 2013
wolverhampton
get a dye i4 ... my virgin mask ... although it is slightly expensive compare to others but it is totally worth the cash ... cause the mask is the most important part of the game ... =)