Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mask???

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I'm thinking of combining a I4 and pro/ E flex, have any of you got some tips for this?
If you mean modifying goggles into a hybrid - then my advice is not to do so
A modified goggle will no longer be an approved set of goggles

If you mean attaching part of the e/flex - EG sticking the 'skirt' chin area onto the bottom of i4s for more face cover then you could - but why?
If the i4 goggles are too small for your face then consider the i3

Kristian Hidle

Jul 2, 2013
If you mean modifying goggles into a hybrid - then my advice is not to do so
A modified goggle will no longer be an approved set of goggles

If you mean attaching part of the e/flex - EG sticking the 'skirt' chin area onto the bottom of i4s for more face cover then you could - but why?
If the i4 goggles are too small for your face then consider the i3
I have a E-Flex that I use normally. Just wanted a little project, seen some hybrid, i4/ proflex masks and thought they looked amazing! I4's look superior to the I3's, so no interest in buying one for playing purpose.

Can't hybrid masks be used at all in games or marshaling?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
You must use appropriate approved goggles in paintball, many disclaimers that you sign at a site will mention 'unmodified'

Insurance policies for sites will have terms in the policy and the insurers will need the sites risk assessment for the activities of paintball, which will include everyone wearing appropriate approved goggles at all times when in the playing area

You could be stopped from playing in modified goggles, or they may not notice (or may not take notice) of your modified goggles

Strictly speaking unmodified also affects people who have added their own fans (DIY as opposed to aftermarket - assuming aftermarket is designed to fit) especially modifications such as cutting holes in the top vents

You may be allowed to use modified goggles, but you won't be fully covered

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I4s are newer and differently styled then the i3
My set are i3 pros so have better ears then the standard i3, so i believe that other then styling and the lower profile of the i4 (therefore my mouth would be exposed) that they are on a par with each other

Kdc1980

Jul 30, 2013
Hinckley
dye i4s if you have a small head of you dnt and you wear them n get hit your gonna be in a world of paint empire events eflexs jt's or my own preference sly profits all will be good and you shouldn't have any problem with any of them
I have i4s and a big head love getting shot in the forehead cus I'm hard lol:D

Reactions: Gaz #68

Carbon Fibre Spider

Raiders Team Captain
Aug 8, 2013
Midlands
invest in good gear to start, don't go for those ridiculous army or two masks. t the end of the day if you opt out of decent gear its your eyes you are gambling with
I4's
Jt
Sly

New is the way forward

Crow
Raiders team captain

tombut716

Team Proteus Founder & UKPSF Member #5993
May 13, 2013
Cheshire
@westy359 try a dye i4, they are great, only issue is when it rains but that easily solved.

BTW i have one for sale at the moment :)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Army of two paintball masks look jokes but I heard you can't use them in the uk
Army of two paintball masks cannot be used in any country for paintball as they do not exist

Army of two airsoft masks are advertised with 'search spamming' including the word paintball
Unless someone mounts an army of two mask onto paintball goggles.
Only paintball goggles can be used for paintball

People may be physically be playing paintball with airsoft masks - but only because they are idiots and are not doing so on an appropriate site without appropriate checks

People play paintball in an unsafe manner sometimes
In the USA theres a paintballer who goes by the name of 'one eye'