Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Masters feedback

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Well then, what a sweet day it was... Again!

Just like to thank:

DV'us for letting me play today
Angels for putting on sweet events all year round
Marshalls, who were actually really good today
Players, obviously it wouldnt be the same without you!

So thanks guys!

Also, as I have stated before.....

XBALL IS THE BEST!!!

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Div 1 = ....cant remeber

Div 2 = 1st - shazam
2nd - Angels
3rd - Dont panic
4th - The professionals

Th score sheet was quite funny to look at, the pro's as we were a scratch team and never played together lost all our first 3matches, then we pulled our finger out of our ass and got it together only to go on and lose 1 more game

Thanks to all ''the profrssionals'' was an awesome day

Thanks the Dont panic, i think we were like family the amount of times we played you :p

Thanks to wendy awesome days balling

Thanks to everyone who purchased an FB2 hoodie :D

Awesome day :)

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Div 1 = ....cant remeber

Div 2 = 1st - shazam
2nd - Angels
3rd - Dont panic
4th - The professionals

Th score sheet was quite funny to look at, the pro's as we were a scratch team and never played together lost all our first 3matches, then we pulled our finger out of our ass and got it together only to go on and lose 1 more game

Thanks to all ''the profrssionals'' was an awesome day

Thanks the Dont panic, i think we were like family the amount of times we played you :p

Thanks to wendy awesome days balling

Thanks to everyone who purchased an FB2 hoodie :D

Awesome day :)
grats to the pros excellent for a scratch team

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
what a good day.weather held off fields played really well.all the reffing crew you guys got it together good today.wendy for a top class event.

and for us to end the year with first place in div 1 result.well i am now off on hoilday till i see you all at cc

big love to wendy :D

Kill Crazy

Aug 2, 2005
Wirral
Visit site
was great day my first time in the 7man and i loved it. But a big thanks to all the prof's u where all awsum and ryte laff (mikey u crazy welshman). took us sometime to get going but once we did we started kicking some tush.
Big thank u to dont panic for being such good sports and as mikey said we played them 4 times on the day and beat the 3 (if we had only made it 4 wins 3rd place would be ours mwhaaaaaa).

still cant believe we lost that game in afternoon gutted. But hay was great day and i will be back for this event.

thanks again to all the team the angels wendy and the weather for not pi$$ing down.

K.C