Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Masters feedback

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
I don't normally post on things like this but i feel strongly on what this topic is about.
If the guy that got shot at the base of his skull had died or suffered a neurological disorder would your "get over it" opinions still be the same!, far fetched you might say but you would be wrong, i know it can happen as i have seen it first hand.
I am not implying that a paintball could kill but i am implying that events of such a shot could lead to complications.
I would like to point out that i am not having a pop at any parties involved in this incident, this is my general opinion.
I didn't bother replying to the 'base of the scull' comment as I think this incident has been discussed to death! But I need to say that I saw both shots land (one on the mask head band, left side and the other was half on the mask and half behind the left ear - I'm sure some shell could have created scratches that bled) but it was not actually possible for any shots to have been at the base of the scull as he was side on to the player! So the whole thing has been dramatised and he was never in any danger of dying Bud :)