Matrix Or Viking?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by P8ntbllr99
what kind fo shudders good o bad
If it was a good experiance why would Beaker write " NOT somthing I ever wish to repeat"

Can anyone tell me what the Matrix can do better then the Viking?? cos the way I see it is the viking is:
As fast ROF wise,
More efficient,
More consistant,
More reliable,
Easier to maintane,
Backed up by a superb compny/warranty
NO upgrades required

Paul.
:)

D

duffistuta

Ah but

Can you get a one-off custom version made by KAPP in the most ****ing horrible shade of green anyone has ever seen?

Thought not.

I'll let you know how I get on with the Flametrix - hiopefully I won't have a eakeresque experience.

And Paul, your last point - no upgrades required - is part of the Vikings problem. Nearly all players want to upgrade their gun, even if it's just for cosmetic reasons or cos they're bored. As a rule, ballers love to change and tinker with their guns.

I think I'm the only player on earth who doesn't.

It's lonely being me.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Ah but

Originally posted by duffistuta
Can you get a one-off custom version made by KAPP in the most ****ing horrible shade of green anyone has ever seen?

Thought not.

I'll let you know how I get on with the Flametrix - hiopefully I won't have a eakeresque experience.

And Paul, your last point - no upgrades required - is part of the Vikings problem. Nearly all players want to upgrade their gun, even if it's just for cosmetic reasons or cos they're bored. As a rule, ballers love to change and tinker with their guns.

I think I'm the only player on earth who doesn't.

It's lonely being me.
Well I've seen some milled versions that are pretty nasty, I'm sure they'd do a nice anno job especially for you! ;)

You're probably right about the upgrade thing, at present the only things available are, board, trigger, solonoid, grips.
Personally I'd like to see an 'i-frame' for the viking that would rip!

Paul.
:)

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
At the end of the day the matrix trigger has to be the easiest in the world to get high rates of fire! hell!....... ive just swapped my freak factory for one! they are the most accurate i have fired, there is no longer an issue with consumption....period.

if vikings are so good why do you not see any pro teams using them? with the ironmen and trauma using matrix's.........

booga

Arthritic Pirate
I'm guessing your problems may have been with an early led matrix, I've had 2 leds and an lcd and had no trouble with reliablity or consistancy with any of them, and 10 minutes of maintenance every month isn't too much is it now.
Upgrade wise the LCDs are fully loaded (efficient bolt & trinity)
I think the viking may just pip the matrix on efficiency but then I can easily empty my 7 pots& a hopper off a 3000 fill on my 1.5l system and have plenty of air left .
All that said I've not shot a viking so I can't compare the two but it's big brother, the excaliber, was on my list of posibles when I made the move from cocker to full blown electro but it was just way too pricey in comparison to the matrix.

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
There's two points that i want to make about a matrix;
If anything goes wrong, it's always an o-ring or the battery. There are several comprehensive leak guides on the internet, and there are good aftermarket o-ring kits available.
If you maintain your marker it will work every time. If you put a bit of oil in it and wipe it off once a month, then at some point it will go horribly wrong.
Second, if something does go wrong and you don't know what to do, you call up diablo direct in brighton, and they will help you sort it out. They have been outstanding with their technical support, and always had my gun sorted right away.

Just look at the replies on this thead, how many people recomended a viking, vs a matrix?
Look at what teams are shooting? SC Ironmen, Trauma, Ground Zero, all shooting Matrixs

my matrix here:

Good luck with your purchase.