Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mayhem Walk on July 15th

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
Ok then if u want to do that then dont play with walkon people,cause i can tell u this if u keep doing what u are doing people will go to another site and then u wont have anyone to play with.

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
Do also remeber that loseing the walkon people might cause a few problems in other things done with your team, it works both ways, look after the walkon people.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
thats not what we are trying to do though i do not want to lose any of the players becuase they are a nice bunch of people, i know this is going very off topic but at the end of the day i play paintball becuase i love the sport, i dont go 2 piss people off and argue/cause trouble,

if every one went and done their own thing and most importantly enjoyed themselves then i dont think there would be a problem, i do not by any means want any of the regulars going to other sites, i just want to play paintball!! some of us would rather play supair though its jus life....

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
I be talking to rob/ronnie about this to see if we can arrange a date each month just for sup air, maybe then we can solve this matter.

Walkon at Mayhem 3rd weekend of every month
maybe do sup air at Mayhem 1st weekend of month.

what u think?

gives people a choice to play what they like best and gets the best out of both dates, means more players for each date.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
yeah that could be a good idea, i would still come down to walkons occasionaly becuase i do enjoy them, but given 1 day once a month were paint is cheap i would rather spend my time on supair, no offence meant mate

to the above post, i wouldnt say this is an arguement mate just different opinions :D

M-Knight15

Banned
May 14, 2007
chelmsford
I be talking to rob/ronnie about this to see if we can arrange a date each month just for sup air, maybe then we can solve this matter.

Walkon at Mayhem 3rd weekend of every month
maybe do sup air at Mayhem 1st weekend of month.

what u think?

gives people a choice to play what they like best and gets the best out of both dates, means more players for each date.
i think to do that they would need more sup air zones as it would be crowded and cause arguments because oi actually our team was next it would be packed of people queing up to pley it so not reall a good idea unless more sup air zones.

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
What i dont understand is why people always see the bad in everything.

What is wrong with people posting what they think,i have not been rude or pointed the finger at anyone, just pointing out a few ideas and matters.

If loads of people turn up for sup air then good on u, more money means more fields set up for supair, i know of a few people who would transport there sup air field up to mayhem if needed untill they buy or rent another(if needed).

First why not get things started, i will see what i can do, and i dont take any offence to anything anyone has said today.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
supair games dont last very long especially since mayhems field is comparitively small, your looking at probz 5/6 mins a game max