Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mayhem Walk on July 15th

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
First of all shadow it has ended and this is something different, i have the right to say what i have as all the walkon people i have talked to or come to me about this saying the same thing, I am not going to name names but i will say this dont get too cocky about this as it affects everyone,many have tryed talking to u guys about this but u dont do anything about it.

proto

Maybe u was not there the last few walkons,people are not happy and when they try to sort out with those who they have problems with, they just get ignored or told to shut up or even we pay we play whatever we like,remember that one shadow? if u keep up with the hostle posts then u will find alot of empty walkons, this was a good clean decusion untill shadow and proto posted, so please think before u post as there is no need for this hostle post.

Please read carefully and reply with a good manner.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
I was just posting my thoughts as many others have, i have made points as many people have too. I personally have never had issues at a walk on, but i guess the particular example you are talking off i was not there that time.

And i really dont see how mine and shadows post were getting 'hostle' when you make posts such as

Ok then if u want to do that then dont play with walkon people,cause i can tell u this if u keep doing what u are doing people will go to another site and then u wont have anyone to play with.
I mean cmon, now thats not just fair

Ontop of that i would like to apologise to anyone i have offended/given the wrong message.

SHADOWSOE

Glovertron
Apr 27, 2006
essex
ok if thats how you feel fine, personally im going to be the bigger man and let it go. my previous post was not in anyway hostile towards anyone, and if it is please quote the section and i will apologise without question. for once please let this go i will not be attending the walk ons anymore instead i will be training on the sup air field instead, hopefully this will sort out any problems and if there is a problem address it to me directly in person or go straight to robert or ronnie, there is no need to for this to go any further.

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
right this ends here, yaris (im not going to put your real name) me and you spoke at training the other day and things should of ended there

but straight to the point. we paid to play, we pay for paint and the only things we gained was more enjoyment out of the day and a little more experience thanks to halloween.

but we was not the only players to miss games many of the games was missing 2-3 players on each field.

but im not going to be the one to make mayhem loose business so iv decided because of all the problems that seem to be MY fault wether they are or not i will not be playing any more walk on and i will make sure my lads stay with the group at all times.

now if there is any more problems please go through mayhem directly instead of linch mobbing the site from online.

I have pointed out a few things that need addressing and that last sentence from u was not needed, i have not insulted anyone or disrespected anyone or anything other then post what i and others are thinking, if u can not take this then why do u bother posting, also what does this have to do with our things we sorted out, i do not see where this comes into it,what is being asked is from all/most of the walkon people.

It be a shame to lose u from walkon but that is your choice,why not work with me and lets get a sup air day up and running,i would think a few people would be intrested in this plus a walkon day, so we get 2 sundays and max the turn out for both by doing on seperate days.

what u think?

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
I think this thread should of ended with shadows post. Lets just leave it at that now and forget this argument

Jesus

London Tigers 2
Dec 13, 2006
Herts
LMAO you ****ing bunch of twats, just get over it and stop acting like girls!

i marshalled the day your talking about and yeah a few peeps did get a bit pissed when 3/4 of the 25 players missed one game. but at the end of the day, other players for whatever reason missed games during the day aswell, so what?

Mayhem has a great variety of fields for the usual walkon player but unfortunately only a couple of them suite the playing style of the budding tourney star. If your looking for a days supair, get your arses down to Bricketwood.

Dont get me wrong, i love Mayhem, its because of them i got into paintball in the first place!! but unfortunately for supair, they cant compete with Bricketwood. Its only 30 mins further down the M25 and team of all levels are there most sundays.

i've told you this countless times Shadow :mad: ;)

p.s. these views are purely IMO

SHADOWSOE

Glovertron
Apr 27, 2006
essex
its all good jesus we found a way of using the sup air at mayhem during the week now we just wrap the bunkers in duvets to quieten the thunder

Chuck_Norris

Mayhem Knight
Feb 13, 2007
Basildon
I have read, and re-read this thread, and all i see is one person speaking for all the walk-on player... untill they all voice their individual concerns and issues, then surely threats like losing all the walk-on players are meaningless...

i am not trying to be hostile, nor am i trying to stir anything up, but Shadow and Proto have been nothing but civil ( and quite funny ) in their posts...

I was the second Marshall on this particular day, and as far as i am concerned the day was fine... the 3 players who left for a short while, did so to play some sup air, which in my mind was a good idea, as we went very heavy on 'rec-ball' fields on that particular day...

peace...

Pimp