Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Michael Jackson dead?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I hear what you are saying with song writers Buddha - but think many of the "stars" haven't alway's written their "own" music. Elvis didnt for one :confused: - but we remember Elvis for HIS music (and according to my wife, his looks and hips!) Like Elvis, most people (of cough cough 30 cough cough) or above know many "Elvis" song lyrics, as well as Jacko's. You have to admit he was one hell of a performer!

Off topic - What will people say when Madonna snuffs it?
No. I found him a lacklustre performer at best. anybody that needs explosions and live animals to make a show is a mediocre musician, if that.

Elvis did most of his good work with nothing but a band. That's class.

synergy

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2008
Bicester
MJ broke so many moulds with his music and videos that has shaped and influenced the music we have today, MJ concerts where amazing too watch a real showman that knew what the people wanted and delivered every time.

as for the child fiddling i personally believe he didn't do anything sexually, but as a man that never had a childhood because of his father and fame he never grew up, this is a guy that always wanted too be a normal kid something you can never get back but can only relive through others and the American sue everybody culture took advantage of this as an easy target

just my 2p RIP MJ

yes i have always liked MJ and no im not gay