The Home Of European Paintball

Midlands Masters Who Got Hoppers Broken by Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

loz 40

Jan 20, 2004
Leicester
Visit site
Both my teams Rebellion and Rebellious Kidz got grief at the weekend for shooting a black shelled ball and apparentley two hoppers were broken by it.
I would be interested to know who and what type of hoppers and how close you were shot i found this particular paint a bit on the fragile side.

Any info would be usefull.

Loz:D

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Both my teams Rebellion and Rebellious Kidz got grief at the weekend for shooting a black shelled ball and apparentley two hoppers were broken by it.
I would be interested to know who and what type of hoppers and how close you were shot i found this particular paint a bit on the fragile side.

We found some of that sitting on the ground unbroken at the start gates, solid as a rock that stuff.

Looked like the 'spec ops' paint that's 'designed for shooting through undergrowth' which just means it's designed to be hard!

Saying that, dont see the point in complaining about teams shooting paint that's more likely to bounce ;)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk

If a pulse can hammer a nail in - that paint must have been hard to crack one
XL team had a Pulse and Reloader damaged, I believe

loz 40

Jan 20, 2004
Leicester
Visit site
Apparentley there was another team shooting some special ops stuff as well as my lads using a black ball ours isnt special ops .

If by hard as rock you mean you could stand on it it cant be the stuff we had cos that broke with a gentle throw at the trees when i was on my rec site on sunday.

Thanks for the feedback tho.

Loz

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Apparentley there was another team shooting some special ops stuff as well as my lads using a black ball ours isnt special ops .

If by hard as rock you mean you could stand on it it cant be the stuff we had cos that broke with a gentle throw at the trees when i was on my rec site on sunday.

Thanks for the feedback tho.

Loz
At the 7 man we brought 20 boxes of the paint we had used at training
At training every style gun shot it mint, just what we wanted plus the paint was stored in the heated store and was going to be picked up sunday morning. Trouble was all it did all day was bounce off people
Won't be using that again :mad:

HI Eric

XL were not in the divs my guys were in according to divs posted on here.

Loz
Think it boils to the paint looked similar so you unfortunately caught the backlash

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
HI Eric

XL were not in the divs my guys were in according to divs posted on here.

Loz
Wonder if it could be a case of mistaken identity then Loz? If another team were shooting spec ops paint that is a solid black shell and a very hard paint, and then someone realised your teams were shooting black shelled paint, they could have put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

What paint were your guys shooting this time round Eric?

We were still on the frostbite, which was absolutely fine for most the day, but did seem to start bouncing a little as it got a bit warmer.

solo69

Rebellion Captain
Jul 18, 2006
Syston Leicestershire
Black paint

anyone in div3 played Rebellion
anyone in Koth played Rebellious kidz

Please advise if we broke you hopper as two marshals on field 4 said we did?

Wendy came over to my car where the paint was stored in warm conditions all day and to squeeze yes it felt hard however on a drop test it was shown to be very fragile! perfect paint as everyone we hit it broke on because we won 7 games:D

Johnny

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
anyone in div3 played Rebellion
anyone in Koth played Rebellious kidz

Please advise if we broke you hopper as two marshals on field 4 said we did?

Wendy came over to my car where the paint was stored in warm conditions all day and to squeeze yes it felt hard however on a drop test it was shown to be very fragile! perfect paint as everyone we hit it broke on because we won 7 games:D

Johnny
probably because everyone you hit had holes blown through them? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.