Midlands Masters Who Got Hoppers Broken by Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
we got our hoppersr checked to see if we were using black paint, but we wernt and i was well confused at that.

also one team said that the paint we were using was really hard after the match. But i think that complaint could be used against quite a few teams as i still have a large circular welt in the middle of my chest from that very same game.

And seriously, who would even think of using spec ops paint in a tourney, its made for middle of winter/in the snow scenario games.

loz 40

Jan 20, 2004
Leicester
Visit site
As most teams havent said if they were playin against my teams its hard to figure if it was our black shell paint ppl were moaning about.

I can tell you ours was not special ops paint.

It was fresh from the factory Sterling the shell thickness is halfway between winter and a summer shell. Previous tourny we used a winter ball and were having too many bounces so we switched to this.

I have shot 50 cases on my rec site on sunday and we were not getting lots of players receiving bouncers our guns chrono at 260 to 280 fps.

We always test our paint prior to tournys and we tested on sat and were worried it was too fragile as we were getting breaks ( but weather was a lot colder sat compared to sun).

As Johnny Solo said in his post the won 7 of the 11 games they played so plenty must have been breaking on the opposition.

Loz

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
I was playing with that Sterling paint on Sunday. I got shot in the hand and it drew blood, and it's left quite a nasty scar.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
I was playing with that Sterling paint on Sunday. I got shot in the hand and it drew blood, and it's left quite a nasty scar.
been a shot a lot with the sterling on walkon days had about 5 little cuts on one arm from the shells

as for us we used severe Cyclone and it was excellent i didnt have one break all day

would recomend to anyone

00_fluke

the only magic moo
Aug 11, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
I think people on here have completely missed the point of the whole paint issue...........yes some teams shooting hard paint and yes it’s a hard time of year to decide what type of ball to go for winter/summer. The whole point in question is, IS THE PAINT SAFE!!!!!! If the paint is not braking and blowing holes in hoppers then it is clear to me that the paint is NOT SAFE..... If mugging with this paint had happened and the unfortunate person getting mugged got shot in the lens would the lens take the pace??????? Probably not!!!!!!! That’s why all the games were stopped and that’s why teams were getting paint cheeked going on to the filed!!!!!!! I think you should be great full that this issued was raised to Wendy and her crew ( cheers guys and girls) cheked the painyt and tryed to resolve this issue and that a more serous out come didn’t happen ....... I would hate to see the masters discontinued due to some team using unsafe paint and the jonny law coming down hard on paintball ..........

Just a few of my thought cheers!!!!!! Majic moo

Status
Not open for further replies.