Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Midlands Masters Who Got Hoppers Broken by Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
cheers Graeme

me thinks the marshals thought we were shooting spec ops paint or to put it another way
"is it because iys black" :rolleyes:

Johnny
Having talked to geordie andy, the thought was at first that it was spec ops. andy knows this quite well having been round recball for years and thats why there was some worry.

At the end of the day, in my humble opinion, no-one was hurt, BIG up to the marshals on field 1 for stopping the game and double checking! I really dont know why people complain about uk masters marshals, they do GREAT job. And you can have a crack with them and talk to them in a civil manner!

Are you playing 7 man evo?

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
Having talked to geordie andy, the thought was at first that it was spec ops. andy knows this quite well having been round recball for years and thats why there was some worry.

At the end of the day, in my humble opinion, no-one was hurt, BIG up to the marshals on field 1 for stopping the game and double checking! I really dont know why people complain about uk masters marshals, they do GREAT job. And you can have a crack with them and talk to them in a civil manner!

Are you playing 7 man evo?

nah m8. we just play 5man atm. cant afford 7man aswell :(

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
As we had a team in every division and therefore played against every teams paint all day, I can categorically say that the only time I heard of any issue with paint was in Div 4 when the game was stopped mid-game.
As you did not have a team in Div 4 Loz - you need not worry.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
As we had a team in every division and therefore played against every teams paint all day, I can categorically say that the only time I heard of any issue with paint was in Div 4 when the game was stopped mid-game.
As you did not have a team in Div 4 Loz - you need not worry.
the stoppage as already said was on field 1 due to a concern for hard shelled paintballs (as black shelled balls were lying on the ground )and markers shooting hot, they were going to chrono them all. but i must stress james' hopper was already broken. it was not down to anybody who we played. cracking of the shells on other loaders could be expected as halos and reloaders are quite weak and the cracks were on weakspots anyway.

royston

NOEXIT "BOSS"
Aug 4, 2002
SUFFOLK,ENGLAND
Visit site
our game was stopped on field one because of a smashed hopper but as was said it must have been broken b4 as we were shooting lps frostbite paint, and it was good paint no breaks in the gun just on the players had a good day good result but i did see that black paint it was too hard found one that i coldnt even bite open should be banned from supair if i notice it in me oppersitions guns we wont play rather sit it out, that would go straight throug ur lense and then hell would breake loose with air bottles wraped round peoples heads etc could create all sorts of aurguments oooooo that would hurt dam dangerous paint but good day wendy cheers to marshalls etc good bunch i love it see u all next month:D :D

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
Hey everyone I think this has run on enough now...the fact the paint was black wasn't a problem....it wasn't Spec Ops which is a particularly hard paint as any scenerio baller will tell you..giggling whilst shooting us tourney ballers..

After a number of complaints on the day me, Bex and Geordie Andy had to do something, so we found the paint which was a new batch of Sterling paint being tried by the Rebellion teams unfortunately perhaps due to the increase in temperature the paintballs i removed from their hoppers were hard even when thrown against an alloy wheel I asked the team not to use them..a new box was opened and again a number of balls thrown against said wheel and it was found to be acceptable by me. Issue over.

Both Rebellion and Rebellious Kids complied with my instructions and nothing further was said on the day.....they won 7 of their 10 games....at first we did think the issue on field one was to do with a hard paint but as you have already read the hole was already in the hopper.

So in my defence an issue was raised on the day and resolved on the day. Thanks to Rebellion and Rebellious Kids for their understanding and quickness to resolve the problem.

:) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.