Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mids Masters In The Balance

The-Baron

Really Old School
Sep 17, 2002
Im like Polyfilla I fill cracks
ive known simon since i first started and have never had any touble playing against or marshaling him in the time ive been playing (12 Years)......until this year when i had to hold him back from a player who was mouthing of at his team.
Its very sad that he has reacted in this way and i hope that all this bother can be sorted out soon and we can get back to the sport we all enjoy.

we all know the risk either playing all marshaling that at times you will get hit excesivley at times but with guns doing 15 - 20 BPS it gonna unfortunatley happen (or do we all want to go back to pumps then we will ONLY get hit 3 or 4 times)
my first post in donkeys ages

SAD Robbo

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Russell Smith
Pro member

OK all of you it is now time to stop talking about this subject it is getting out of hand the DC has not yet had any reports of the so called fight and i find it wrong that people who ARE on the DC have expressed Simon Coles guilt on this subject and maybe he is but i for one will wait till i have been told the FACTS and then i will make up my mind and report it back to the DC.

Simon Cole is someone i have known for to many years to come to a instant conclusion about his or Eddie's guilt and i think it maybe would be good if all on here do likewise.

I have read so much on here about this subject it's making you look silly and before you start to flame me just read on please.

In the last five years as a ultimate judge and seven years before that as a player i have seen lots of on field confrontations and even some off field ones only a very few go past the verbal.
But how many have you heard of, If we did what seems to be happening on here team storm (and others) would still be doing there 10 year ban, But common sense lead the way and everyones friends again.

So please leave this subject ALONE untill The midland masters and the DC have been told ALL the facts.

On a further point Mark Blakemore is for no reason whatsoever being made to feel as if he is responsible for the cock up and he was'nt even on the field he was running his backside off on another field so for the people giving him some stick leave him alone.

Rant over

Visit the web site www.series2003.co.uk

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
I think the best thing we all can do right now as players is show our support to the series. Let him decide in his own time, and in his head what he wants to do. I believe the last thing Blakey wants to see on this is the 'What if's?' and the consequences of closing the series may do, as it may place more pressure, on the already presurised Blakey.

Just like to say what a great series you have made, and what a great impact you have had onto the paintball scene in the UK.

Hope you keep the series running, and all the best wishes.
Darwood.

PS. Also, i havnt had the luxury of playing the MM series, but hope I can some day:)

jammysexgod

Back player by design.
Jul 3, 2002
Birmingham
www.freewebs.com
i would just like to add this is all speculation. not once has the big man said he is thinking of quiting. he has not responded to this post. one bloke has come on here and said mark may not continue. dont u think mark may put a thread up if he was thinkin of quiting???????

he knows what we all think of the series or we wouldnt pay the entry. we pay it cus its worth it.

neil mochan

turtle
Jun 17, 2003
Cannock
Visit site
NOT FUNNY.

Originally posted by jammysexgod
i would just like to add this is all speculation. not once has the big man said he is thinking of quiting. he has not responded to this post. one bloke has come on here and said mark may not continue. dont u think mark may put a thread up if he was thinkin of quiting???????

he knows what we all think of the series or we wouldnt pay the entry. we pay it cus its worth it.
Matt all jokes aside this conversation did happen and i spoke to lee 5 mins after it. lee did not start this thread just for the sake of it of that you can be asured.

guys this is a serious matter and not to be taken with a pinch of salt if you have any doubts about its authenticity then give blakey a call.

blakey

been there, done it.....
Sep 24, 2001
Off the field, way off
Visit site
From me to you..........

Ok,

I've had a week, a week to calm down, and do a lot of soul searching, I have sought advice and guidance from a good many of my friends within the Industry, from you the players, my teammates, and my family.

I am still a little unsure of how things will turn out, but I agreed to run the events on this years calender, and I will ensure that they do run.

A few things happened last weekend, as a result of which, other issues were raised. Some of these issues could have a spill over effect and have to be addressed.

I have spoken to the European Players Association, and the UKPSF and we all agree that an independent body to officiate on discipline, for cases both on and off the field of play.

I have received numerous posts pledging support, and am genuinely surprised, I am not involved in paintball for financial reward, moreoever just the love of the sport, yes the MM does generate a modest amount af cash, these funds enable us to support the teams that we do. The behaviour trends that I am seeing and hearing about must stop, you as individuals choose your own attitudes, and how you react.

As our sport continues to grow, we must all accept responsibility for our actions, and must be aware that our actions may be offensive to others, but do we really know who the others are?, where are they from?, who do they know?, what influence do they have?

Do these actions need to be done at all, the Midlands Masters are currently reviewing the rulebook, unsporting behaviours will be the focus of our attention, expect a tougher stance from this moment onwards.

Finally the incident which has been the focus of so much attention over the last week, is being dealt with by the Disciplinary Committee, so please let them do their job.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
probably being rewally slow here, as i dont play in the M series, but what happened at the last event?

Who misbehaved?

sam:)

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
right,you have heard it from blakey himself,we need to keep it clean from now on if the mm has any chance of continuing next year,this is down to each one of us,if the mm folds there is going to be a lot of unhappy campers:(