The Home Of European Paintball

Mids Masters In The Balance

neil mochan

turtle
Jun 17, 2003
Cannock
Visit site
spank

matt from spank i think you owe lee an apology for what was clearly and attempt to him him a liar. you should gather all the facts before making those sort of comments.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
well guys you've heard it from the big man himself. he has talked to us all and to be honest we've all be disheartened in SAD at the behaviour we've seen a trend in. we as marshalls don't deserve it and you as players don't deserve it.... sort yourselves out plz, for our sake as well as yours.....

jammysexgod

Back player by design.
Jul 3, 2002
Birmingham
www.freewebs.com
matt from spank i think you owe lee an apology for what was clearly and attempt to him him a liar. you should gather all the facts before making those sort of comments.
all i stated was blakey had not confirmed this. he has now. ppl can get wires crossed. no one was called a liar. just wanted to hear it from the man himself.

as lee stated, it was at the end of the last event. if i was blakey i would have been in a bad mood too and be wondering why on earth i bothered!:rolleyes:

all i was saying was after a week ppl have chance to calm down and outlooks change.

i would also appreciate it if i didnt recieve insulting pm`s from members of red heat.

(edit due to the fact that ive calmed down.)

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by jammysexgod

i would also appreciate it if i didnt recieve insulting pm`s from members of red heat.

(edit due to the fact that ive calmed down.)
Jesus, if this is the case, then really, EVERYBODY just take a chill pill. I don't think jammysexgod was interntionally meaning to be insulting. Everybody is getting so overly serious (demanding apologies here and there, lawyers mentioned in other threads) and that is the main cause of the bigger problem we are trying to deal with. People are taking things WAY too seriously...

It's just a game people, it's supposed to be fun?? :confused:

Urban

Oct 31, 2001
Beds, UK
Visit site
Pretty much everything that people wanted or needed to be said has been said and things now stand to get out of hand very quickly...

How about someone just close this thread... ?

Urban

neil mochan

turtle
Jun 17, 2003
Cannock
Visit site
your right!

Originally posted by Urban
Pretty much everything that people wanted or needed to be said has been said and things now stand to get out of hand very quickly...

How about someone just close this thread... ?

Urban
Urban your right, whats done is done lets move on. next round is coming up we've all had time to reflect which means this should... no... "will" be a great day for everyone. good luck to everyone in the next round.

pipes, budda plse close this thread!