LiPS Paintball Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball Smart Parts G.I Milsim Rematch Sports Tipmann BZ Paintball Bricket Wood DYE Paintball

Millenium Series - St Tropez predictions ?

Discussion in 'Major League Tournaments' started by Marc0, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Marc0 London Defiance

Marc0
    Message Count:
    Hi All,

With all the new teams in both open and locked divisions of the Millenium Series and masses of big name player moves in the off season what are peoples thoughts to who may finish strong in this weekends opening event.

CPL / SPL / Div 1 / Div 2 / Div 3 podium places ?

I am hoping to see last years top two teams Art Chaos and Dynasty battling with new addition GI Sportz ( Damage ) and the new Tontons line-up in the CPL.

In SPL the return of Vision plus last years strong finishers Consilium Dei and Dogs D Amour plus lots and lots of new squads filling the division at 32 teams for the first time since 2008.

So many new and established teams in Div 1, 2 & 3 makes picking any names a real lottery but I for one hope to see lots of UK squads on the podium come Sunday afternoon.

What are your thoughts guys ?

2. onasilverbike I'm a country member!

onasilverbike
    Message Count:
    Rain

Marc0 likes this.
  3. Richiemonk Lone gun needs a home!

Richiemonk
    Message Count:
    Good luck to the Dogs in the SPL, missed out on promotion to Cpl by one win! also a couple of new signings to their squad this season!

But, all the best to the UK boys n gals representing!! Big love to you all!

karseras69 likes this.
  4. foot Now I originate.............

foot
    Message Count:
    Good luck to London Impact and Samurai MV in div 3.

5. STONESOLDIER Planet Eclipse

STONESOLDIER
    Message Count:
    None of these posts are what MarcO has asked !

6. john251282 Platinum Member

john251282
    Message Count:
    Here are my guesses.

CPL:
    Dynasty
    Art Chaos
    Syndicate

SPL:
    Dagnir Dae
    Consilium
    The Firm

Div1: No idea.

Div2:
    Laysick VIP
    FL Charms
    Relentless

Div3:
    Hopefully Impact and Samurai both do really well.

Good luck to all the british teams though!

Lemon likes this.
  7. Marc0 London Defiance

Marc0
    Message Count:
    Thanks Stoney ;)

My Thoughts :

CPL
    1st Art Chaos
    2nd GI / Damage
    3rd Dynasty
    4th Tontons
    SPL
    1st Dogs D Amour
    2nd Comin at Ya
    3rd Consilium Dei
    4th The Firm
    Div 1
    Top 4 Desperados, Synergy, ML Kings & STK ?
    Div 2
    Top 4 Relentless, Firm 2, Defiance and Mustangs but that's asking a lot to get 3 UK squads onto the podium.
    Div3
    Top 4 Impact, Assala, GFY Evolution and Bears from Moscow but lots of second / third squads in there so anybodys game.

Thanks

8. STONESOLDIER Planet Eclipse

STONESOLDIER
    Message Count:
    CPL is definately going to be a battle between
    Damage
    Dynasty
    Ton Tons
    Art Chaos

i persoanlly reckon Art Chaos and Damage will be in the finals

SPL
    Not sure really SPL is all ways up in the air a lot of good teams in there miostly with American ringers
    the Firm arnt going to win yet this is a learning curve Year for us just wish i was there :-(

9. Marc0 London Defiance

Marc0
    Message Count:
    cough ..... Bryan Bortol ...... cough ...... The Firm ...... cough ...... ;)

If you cannot beat them, join them :)

Markie C and The Firm got really close to the Vicious guys last season, wierd though as Mr Bortol now plays for Dynasty and they are at the event ?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  10. Dave284 Reading Entity

Dave284
    Message Count:
    Does he? psp website still shows him on the vicious roster for galveston at least.

honestly, Damage to win CPL. I think disruption are going to have a good showing, making sunday. Nexus will make it through, but i can see them struggling to get further than the first rounds.

Firm will have a strong showing in their first SPL event. maybe even supprising me with a top 10 finish, who knows what some americans can do. Although with players like Stoney, Pebble, Steelie and Wozza (yeah, I rate him as a player, and what) theres enough depth to be able to field a strong team without them. Tigers will have a strong showing, something tells me they think they have something to prove this season.

Relentless, they've got the talent, but have yet to really play to their full potential. I hope this changes this event, strongly think they should be up in Div1 this year, so heres hoping they make the cut at the end of the year.

Impact will do their usual thing of turning up, and not really making an impact (haha, word play.) maybe expect to see a player ban, again.

Oh! I forgot Laysick VIP. In which I've quite a lot of faith of making the podium, which contradicts my final statment below.

Quite a cynical view, as I don't really see a lot of UK teams with a real chance of podium finishes this event. I hope I'm proved wrong.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
    Talfryn likes this.