Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Most accurate - Air rifle or Paintball Gun

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
So how exactly do you equate that calibre size increases accuracy?
If that were true wouldn't we be using .50 Paintballs these days?

Oh and is "Calibre" spelt "Calibre" in english or "Caliber" which i think is another Americanism?:confused:

"God i hate Americans......we were here first so get over it"!:rolleyes:

Am not going to get into the debate on a PAINTBALL forum, however i did spell it that way and was told by the American spell checker i was incorrect, knowing full well i would be pulled for this i went with the forum checker.

Just as a daft fact read what wrote i actually said .177 SMALLER was more accurate plain and simply because of the flat flight (Trajectory) etc i dont think it was paintball related however they guy asked a question and i answered sensibly.

Please dont reply because i cant be chewed to answer what others have called a pretty much 'a common sense' answer'. Rifles and air rifles are not paintball related so i would choose not to discuss it in this forum etc.

I am not American and dont think you slating Americans is right however you are entitled to your own opinion, i dont profess to be clever or indeed accurate merely stated opinion and not arsed what ya think.

To sum it up the guy is new as he stated, new to paintball and most people ripped him for a question, (ok yeh i agree it was daft however...) what if the guy has or has used many air rifles and was kinda asking what marker was the most accurate (yet again a debatable topic), i know full well i p1553d post and it dont make sense but it does to me at the time and the next day and i would never grief or judge people for the way they type or speak, like you and many others seam to do.

have a nice evening :D

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Kinda the same post as i would have made skeet but decided not to because of the above slate posts... your correct just didnt want to go into detail because i cause more then enough forum arguments lol :D

Either way what he said is correct and i dont think any further comments(s) is needed on the topic its as easy as that :D

Skeet

Platinum Member
Kinda the same post as i would have made skeet but decided not to because of the above slate posts... your correct just didnt want to go into detail because i cause more then enough forum arguments lol :D

Either way what he said is correct and i dont think any further comments(s) is needed on the topic its as easy as that :D
I know I am correct, but thank you for saying so:D

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Am not going to get into the debate on a PAINTBALL forum, however i did spell it that way and was told by the American spell checker i was incorrect, knowing full well i would be pulled for this i went with the forum checker.

Just as a daft fact read what wrote i actually said .177 SMALLER was more accurate plain and simply because of the flat flight (Trajectory) etc i dont think it was paintball related however they guy asked a question and i answered sensibly.

Please dont reply because i cant be chewed to answer what others have called a pretty much 'a common sense' answer'. Rifles and air rifles are not paintball related so i would choose not to discuss it in this forum etc.

I am not American and dont think you slating Americans is right however you are entitled to your own opinion, i dont profess to be clever or indeed accurate merely stated opinion and not arsed what ya think.

have a nice evening :D
Please don't reply?.......this is me your aiming your misinformed attack on!;)

1>if you re-read your post you'll find that you did not actually say "calibre" so how can i be digging at you?
2>"I" didn't know how to spell it and was only asking generally for "MY" peace of mind!
3>i didn't imply that "you" were american?
4>my opinions "are exactly that", MINE!
5> i made no judgement on your education, and don't care if your are or are not clever?
6> I was asking for you to elaborate on the .177, .22 vs paintball statement as it just seemed a very random one considering there are so many variables as Skeet pointed out just a few of them.
7>my issues with Americans are the same as with Muslims, Hindu's and every other race, colour or creed, in that i am an Englishman yet my Englishness is being eroded away by the introduction of (in the case of Americans) "the American spell checker" that automatically make us spell things in American and not the English that i speak. Local to me road signs are being put up in Hindi etc and so on and so forth, My attack on any other race is not personal or racist but purely from the errosion of my right to be English in England.
8>oh and the fact that i'm just a miserable old git who hates everyone;)
have a nice day now youawll:mad:

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
good night i maybe drunk but for once i am not going to fall into an arguement because some one is trying to be clever, when cleverly there is no reason to be xxx :D