Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Most accurate - Air rifle or Paintball Gun

brownie123

Feb 17, 2008
Geez i only asked a question and it takes all that to get a straight answer; its not dumb at all if i dont know ANYTHING about air rifles then how would i know wich is more accurate? Thx 4 the people who actually answered it

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
dtotw Air rifle is most accurate, and max FPS a paintball gun can go, Who knows, but I know it can go into the rough 400's I think

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Ok Guys whats more accurate a paintball gun or an air rifle? and whats the max fps on a paintball gun? thanking you
iam sorry but are you a moron mm let me think rifled air rifle vs a large tubed paintball gun that fires iregular shot (it doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out )

i got shot with a high powered air rifle (i'll ask my mate what its called ) hit my hand so hard they had to cut away the bone to get it out :(

if i hadn't been wearing gloves it would off shattered my bone :)
got shot in the mouth once went in a lip and hit my teeth and went back out again made a mess but 3 weeks later you couldnt even see it had been done

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Geez i only asked a question and it takes all that to get a straight answer; its not dumb at all if i dont know ANYTHING about air rifles then how would i know wich is more accurate? Thx 4 the people who actually answered it
the word rifle gives you the clue

iam sorry but dont children learn anything at school these days