Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

My future!

SantaCruzScotty

Plat Member - Samurai!
Oct 24, 2010
Cardiff, Wales
www.facebook.com
Photography would be a good choice, given the answers you gave.
Years ago i taught photography in an arts centre, this was before digital cameras. Then you needed to be fairly practical to get by, but now with the digi cameras it's the more artistic side that's needed. There are a few guys on here that photograph the events, have a chat with them and see if it fits. I doubt a shop would suit you, it's pretty boring.
I'll give them a talk if i find them! and ill also keep my options open. as you know in cardiff we have no paintballing shops so maybe if i stay here i would be able to make one... but thats years to go..
Ill talk to the guys and ill also talk to tutors and a career advisor :)

P.s. Thanks to everyone whos commented :)

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
always remember one thing, you work to live, dont live to work. it becomes a stressful and dangerously sad way to spend your time.

i have worked in the prison service for well over 6 years, i hate, i detest it even. however due to the current economic climate my job is safe/ish. i go to work to earn my money and pay my bills. yes i would love alot more in a career and have all the fancy cars and houses except im 25 and all iv ever had is 10 gcse's, wow right? no not wow. i shall never become more than a lowly grunt without the education to back up my abilities. hence why im doing a degree in a subject away from my current field of work. do not get yourself into debt like i did, study as much and as long as possible and your dreams will, one day, be reality. very slowly mine are:) sometimes you have to do stuff your not interested in, to be able to work towards the stuff you are.

very heart felt speech that:)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
My suggestion is:

1. Have an idea
2. Create a website
3. Market and sell your idea.

That's the easiest way to make money these days, so long as your idea is good.
No-one can give you the formula to success. If we knew it, we would all be rich, right?

If you have no capital, and you are good with IT, it means you have to run your online business and still work while it's getting established. Why not work on the roads? The pay is really good, as you will mostly work nights and weekends. The unsocial hours will actually help you to raise the funds you need, as you can't spend money in your sleep.
Who knows, the physical labour could also help you lose that extra weight, opening up the possibility of meeting a rich-chick, who decides to fund your endeavours.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Without wanting to crush your dream, I'd go for the boring commuter job every time. Get any office job that'll give you a secure wage and allow you to build up some work experience. That way you'll have the funds to keep playing and after a couple of years will have a better idea of what you really want to do with your life.

mcvities

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
C.I
My suggestion is:

1. Have an idea
2. Create a website
3. Market and sell your idea.

That's the easiest way to make money these days, so long as your idea is good.
No-one can give you the formula to success. If we knew it, we would all be rich, right?

If you have no capital, and you are good with IT, it means you have to run your online business and still work while it's getting established. Why not work on the roads? The pay is really good, as you will mostly work nights and weekends. The unsocial hours will actually help you to raise the funds you need, as you can't spend money in your sleep.
Who knows, the physical labour could also help you lose that extra weight, opening up the possibility of meeting a rich-chick, who decides to fund your endeavours.
Missy i wouldnt mind meeting these 'rich-chicks' right about now, they can help pay my debts, and massage my damaged neck too ;)

Missy has a good point though, once you can pin point that area of work you would specialize in i.e physical, creative, legal, financial or a bit of all of them then it gets easier to make a business/living from it. In the mean time you can do another job whilst you learn these skills to achieve your goals

I did a Degree in Interior design but this means i can go into a myriad of creative disciplines, and even if its an area i have not been down that degree gets me at least to interview stage, then its a case of climbing the ladder...

Find a balance between hard work and enjoyment then you will never get bored, good luck dude!