Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nations Cup @ MS Campaign Cup Basildon

Metralha33

Jan 13, 2011
Porto
I know this reply is completely out of time but is just to make sure I am here, as I have been mentioned a couple of times and don’t want to look like the troll of the forum.

Congratulations to the UK players playing in the team representing the UK in the exhibition. Nothing against them or the others that were left out, on the contrary, is because of them that I write but I really did not expect much understanding in this particular field.

I had no chance to be in the event so I goggled for news and could see some posts talking about it in the paintball forums and web sites. Nothing came to the other guys that need a country team to understand and have some interest in our sport…Probably googled the wrong way.

My thoughts about this are quite simple: there is no need to do things the wrong way. You can do it right and for the right reasons at no extra cost and much better results. As a player I would love to have really national teams playing and for that many things should be assured (are all players really from the countries or you can easy the thing to have another team in the event?…)

And please try to look at the bigger picture. This should be e bit more than Brits beating Russians or Frogs or whatever, but that is just my feeling about it.

Don’t’ expect always too little from the organizations that rule our sport. This is all about players.

Nuno

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
So world cup is only a couple of months away. Would it be a far fetched thought to enter the same team that won the nations cup into the psp world cup? I genuinely believe that they can do incredibly well and it would give people in the uk something to aspire to. Playing for this country's national team, what could be a more prouder moment of your life then that in the world of paintball?

Reactions: Whitaker101

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
So world cup is only a couple of months away. Would it be a far fetched thought to enter the same team that won the nations cup into the psp world cup? I genuinely believe that they can do incredibly well and it would give people in the uk something to aspire to. Playing for this country's national team, what could be a more prouder moment of your life then that in the world of paintball?
Nexus and some of Tigers are already headed out there and I imagine unlike the Nations Cup where the games were scheduled around the rest of the event, it would be highly unlikely the games, in whatever Div the team entered in World Cup, wouldn't clash with games for the players' home teams. Not to mention the costs involved for people to go out there and play if they weren't already intending to.

So there may not be a "more prouder moment" than to represent your country further a-field, however, unless someone funds a LOT of it, and makes sure the scheduling of any games wouldn't clash with those players who already have commited... it's not going to happen.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
I did post up before that I tried to get the guys together for world cup and the first 3 players I asked couldnt make it, so thats that really

Jay Ford

Feb 3, 2011
unlucky for some but lucky for others i guess twizz, namly the guys you agreed to go out with and put in a joint team with again.

Once a world cup winer always one

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
We are playing again this year on Div 3 and of cause I will be playing in the old mans league lol, got to try and win this year!!! coming 3rd twice in the last e years isn't good enough!!!

If anyone else want to play in the world cup, then let me know!!!