Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Need your opinion for buying a marker

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Well, apart from it's looks (Mmmmm), I find it's lighter than the cockers I've tried, very economical on air, sweet trigger, with a small profile & lovely balance. On the down side, it's not the best marker in the world for a back player like me because I don't seem to get quite the range as some others do. There doesn't seem to be a technical reason why Angels aren't brilliant for range but mine isn't the only one with that problem. Oh yes, the only time I've ever had any breaks was when the paint was completely cr@p, & it's never broken down on me (touching wood!). Zero maintenance - just send it off to Bonich once a year of heavy use for a quick strip down & checkover & nothing else at all :)

Darky

Jul 25, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Hmmm that's one thing I'd like is accuracy and more distance I guess. When I first read from some reviews that the Angels are best off for people for like a speedball arena sort of thing. The Dye Autococker looks nice, whats so special about them aside of what I can see is the longer hair trigger? The Black Magic autocockers look very hardcore (Least that's how I seem them) I mean they are cheap enough for me to buy and all, but how is it different from a regular autococker?

buy a bob long intimidator,
they go fully automatic :D :D :D
not sure what you pay here in the uk but i know its around six hundred dollars bare gun,
theyre well funky and apparentally they run at 24 balls a second, i tried one on fully auto and hit ninety percent of target at about fifteen metres and even more on semi, didnt burst on me nice little LCD with loads of options has an eye to stop you breaking balls, and generally is good.
<a href="www.boblong.com">check it out </a>
anyway off to bed :eek:

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by gloopy
buy a bob long intimidator,
they go fully automatic :D :D :D
not sure what you pay here in the uk but i know its around six hundred dollars bare gun,
theyre well funky and apparentally they run at 24 balls a second, i tried one on fully auto and hit ninety percent of target at about fifteen metres and even more on semi, didnt burst on me nice little LCD with loads of options has an eye to stop you breaking balls, and generally is good.
<a href="www.boblong.com">check it out </a>
anyway off to bed :eek:
No point taking the fully auto performance into consideration, as it's illegal in the UK. By that I don't mean paintball rules illegal, I mean UK gun law, lock you away in prison, illegal.

Dzpool

May 14, 2002
Muskegon,MI
Visit site
I bought a standard 2000 Autococker an upgraded it with a swing trigger,regulator,compressed air tank,zero gravity 2 piece barrel and it was a great gun factory but with all the cocker upgrades on the market you can build one to best fit your sooting needs that is why i choose a cocker not to say an angel is a bad gun but considering the fact that an angel runs around a $1000 dollars and with all the upgrades on my cocker i only have about $800 total

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
EMAG EXTREME. `nuff said:D Faster than an Angel,easier on paint than a Cocker...ugly as a bag of spanners:confused:

Darky

Jul 25, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Black Magic Autococker, whats so special about it from a regular stock autococker? I heard from a friend it's just a custom autococker

How about a ShockTech autococker? I heard those are quite nice.

I heard Emags are great for like front players, but they aren't the gun for me I think. Angels I will get eventually I think, right now I wanna get something alittle cheaper. When I get that I'll be happy knowing I'll have both guns in the future. The Dark Angel looks so nice, I get goose bumps when I see one lol :) Not the IR3s though, I don't like the look of those.

Could I just hear more of the Black Magic, Shocktech, and Dye Autocockers? I can't figure out which does what or anything :/ I'm very confused.