Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Need your opinion for buying a marker

Darky

Jul 25, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Oh, about the full auto thing, that's interesting that it's illegal there in the UK o_O; I mean all te fields in California that I know of don't allow full auto, not even in tourneys or anything. But it's okay to like go out with friends and use full auto. That I know for a fact. I heard Shockers or Impulses are good for back players too?

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Black magic,Dye or Shocktech any ones a superb marker but try each one before spending your cash.
IR3's and Emags are about the same price.
If you buy a `Cocker you can always put an electronic frame on at a later date,Raceguns one is awesome:D

Darky

Jul 25, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
I've talked it over with a few of my good friends from back home, seems like the Dye Autococker is too expensive for the price and has problems. My friend said, it's like an HP computer, they shouldn't be making them :p

So I'm prolly going to go with either the Black Magic or Shocktech, from what I hear the Shocktech is pretty awsome. No upgrades or anything like that, maybe barrels, and air but that's it. So I'm leaning towards the Shocktech.

Dark Angel will be bought later when I have that kinda money to spend on them :)