Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new air bottles

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
It's people like you that spread stupid rumours before actually checking things out that can really effect companies growth and future development of products :mad:
There is no reason to get like that. I haven't actually said anything bad about the product directly. I've only said I've heard mostly bad stuff and hence I, personally, do not wish to use them.

Word of mouth travels much faster and further than any other publicity. And when you talk to several people who have 10x as much experience in the sport and industry as I, you generally listen and take note. And I highly doubt you would go against their word if you were in my position and they were people you were good friends with.

As for bottles rupturing rather than exploding, physics kind of say they can't "explode" anyway. My concerns weren't about my safety as such, they were more about the bottle failing in a sense of being damaged beyond use, one thing I've been told about by a friend of mine is a Stako leaking through the fibre wrap.

Anyway. Sorry to Lump for diverting a bit off-topic, after he said back on topic.

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Bacondude

I don't understand why you would wait?
With the current health and safety laws, legislations etc etc do you think any product would be released without serious testing?

These tanks have probably been around as long as stakos or other bottles but not in this size, most likely they are used by a number of professions but in their larger form for breathing apparatus and the like.

If you like the product, don't let stupid rumours put you off. I've had a stako for plenty of years and still have all my limbs??!!??

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
I'm always interested in new gear but are you restricted to 3000psi? with these as 300 bar is just below the 4500 mark or if these take off massively will people like Hpac supply a 4k fill at events?
If this had already been asked an I missed it sorry my bad :eek: