Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new and confused

nick "the shadow cat"

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jun 23, 2014
Hi mark where abouts are you from.? I'm from Broadstairs my self so about 5 miles from Birchington. But still not bad for bus and trains

Mr_Wolf_Is_Innocent

THE Big Bad Wolf
Aug 28, 2014
Isle Of Thanet
I am on the "new(ish)" estate near Quex, (the one on the old allotments as most of the folk around here call it! lol..)

on the right as you head towards Quex from Birchington Town end. :)

nick "the shadow cat"

Jun 23, 2014
Hey. A local :) what makes you want to start paintballing? Have you lived in Thanet long?I've been here my whole life. And atleast quex is not a bad place to start.

Mr_Wolf_Is_Innocent

THE Big Bad Wolf
Aug 28, 2014
Isle Of Thanet
another Thanet lifer here, Born in St Nicholas-at-Wade, moved to Cliftonville and bought a flat, injured spine, lost flat, moved to "the Valley" lost wife (divorce) kept sprog... and now live in Birchington (sprog off to uni)..

So, why Paintball? great Question and its (I think) from a different direction to most, I have always liked target shooting, its one of those me against myself things, and have used .22's, but was mainly air pistols and rifles, however locally some sad muppet started shooting peoples pets, and thus anyone with an air weapon is (in locals eyes) guilty. So I sold the rifles, but Kept a Webley Tempest pistol (locked away and in need of new seals when it resurfaces).. so was left wondering what I could use in place, I started looking at BB, but it all looked so... 5 year old ish.. even nerf guns look more mature in the hand (and great fun for getting attention of headphone wearing children.. lol). So my attention turned to something different,, paintball caught my eye, and the Pistols.. (Tipmann TiPX or Tiberius 8.1).. then looking further into it, while I still want a pistol, I am not getting any younger, and it looks like a lot of fun.. before I found out about "Team unlimited" I thought paintball in the Quex Type game was for fit and healthy people only, so until then, I was just after something legal and local friendly to target with, now I still want that, but I also fancy at the bare minimum having a go.. and Currently thats where I am, still in the research phase, and currently lacking the funds, as Daughter off to uni cost a hell of a lot more at the last minute than I had accounted for! :) still that does mean I am doing research and still learning loads so when the time comes I will hopefully make the right choices.. whereas I usually go off like a bull in a china shop, and buy twice.. lol..

so thats my story so far.. lol

nick "the shadow cat"

Jun 23, 2014
Its well worth looking at their web site and they hire the gear.as for the fit and healthy bit its common sense really. I'm asthmatic and chubby and been alright so far, but then again you know your limits. I will say it dose hurt when you're hit but you do have some impressive bruising to show for it. As for the target shooting I had a crossman .177 untill I sold it because of kids coming along (bloody kid spoil everything). and nothing beats the feeling of shooting that git thats had you pinned down for a while. Unless he gets you first. Lol