The Home Of European Paintball

new barrel

Little Jon

Banned
May 1, 2002
Planet X
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
Originally posted by your mom
shut up, you bunch of inbred idiots. 20 bps, who cares, i know i can't afford that amount of paint, how can you, and anyway, you'll be canstantly filling your hopper at that rate, and i'll take you out with my (new) flatline (this weekend, i hope).

BWAAHAAHAA
my god..it really is true....your mum is the easiest guy EVER to offend....he ven got an award for it!!!:D :D :D :D

your mom

wears army boots
alright, cretins, lets get this straight. i see i cant leave for a few days without you all attacking me, so

1. i don't care about 20 bps, doofus, i was making fun the the '1/2' part, hence chopping a ball every second? HAHA? obviously you don't have a sense of humor.

2. despite me not having a job ( i am your mom so i have to stay at home, waiting for the police to bring you home and cleaning,etc.) so i can't afford a lot of paint. but there's no point of shooting a shizz load of paint every second, after all, the U.S military uses the M-16 as standard issue, and despite about 16 rps, they only fire in small bursts if not singly, so why shouldn't you fire small amounts from 30-50 yards? f:eek: ckhead.

3. tactics is a lame excuse for shooting lots of paint. IF YOU REALLY HAD TACTICS YOU COULD SHOOT SMALLER AMOUNTS OF PAINT, YOU PRAT!:mad:

HA! i will always have the last laugh, don't you dare challenge me.
and respect your mom. after 12 hours of labor...