Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New guy in sheffield saying Hi,

DARKSSLASH

Mar 13, 2012
Hello everyone, newbie just looking to get in to the sport and was guided by a friend of mine to here to get all the info id need. very intresting so far.

dcoe

ronnie ruined my life !!!!!
Nov 26, 2011
Im also from sheffield if u already got stuff get ur self down to asylum paintball they run a walkon every other month

DARKSSLASH

Mar 13, 2012
Hello, any info on places to go? and any shops in the area?? dont seem to be many shops in our neck of the woods?

DARKSSLASH

Mar 13, 2012
Hi deco havent got any of my own stuff as yet. like to get some info before i buy. Been to asylum a couple of times with work liked the urban set. looking forward to see what they do with the unused room at the back!! also been up to the strynes a couple of times.

dcoe

Nov 26, 2011
Hi deco havent got any of my own stuff as yet. like to get some info before i buy. Been to asylum a couple of times with work liked the urban set. looking forward to see what they do with the unused room at the back!! also been up to the strynes a couple of times.
ye ronnie is a top man will give u any advice you need and will be intresting to see what they do with the the room at the back hope its sumfin special if you end up getting your own stuff the walkon is a top night

dcoe

Nov 26, 2011
if you decide to get your own stuff got a nice markewr for sale sure we would be able to meet at asylum and test it out (y)