Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New guy in sheffield saying Hi,

coey

Asylum Ronnie ruined my life
Nov 28, 2011
sheffield
Another sheff lad!! welcome to the forum mate, hope to see you at the asylum sometime(y)

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Dangerzone also run a monthly walk-on first Sunday every month near the snake pass, nice friendly crowd. Me and my brother usually pop over from Oldham, £20 in or £15 if you buy their paint at £40 a box.

DARKSSLASH

Mar 13, 2012
Thanks for that,ill have a look in to danger zones walk on at the strings.
nice marker mate but a bit minty for my first. was thinking more like a tippman a5
So if the interest goes its not that muc hh cash sat there doing Nowt.

coey

Nov 28, 2011
sheffield
get yorself down to the walk on at asylum next month am sure wh have enough gear between us for you to use! think were only short of a mask have a think about it n let us know!!;)

Reactions: dcoe

DARKSSLASH

Mar 13, 2012
get yorself down to the walk on at asylum next month am sure wh have enough gear between us for you to use! think were only short of a mask have a think about it n let us know!!;)
Sounds good to me then I can pick your brains in person while putting a face to the names.
Whats the details??

coey

Nov 28, 2011
sheffield
its usually the last thursday of the month they alternate it between the stockport and sheffield sites(.this month stockpot next month sheffield and so on) its a few week away yet but will keep you informed if your up for it;)

DARKSSLASH

Mar 13, 2012
Yep that would be spot on thanks. may have my own stuff by then too. got my eye on the classifieds!!!

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
hey darksslash, if you like asylum on facebook,ive put my etek 3lt up on there as ive just upgraded to a geo 2.1, can bring it to either stockport or sheffield for you to have a look at.
we train at asylum and ronnie knows us and can vouch for the condition of the gear.

Reactions: coey

DARKSSLASH

Mar 13, 2012
Cheers for that. Not on face book that much to be honest, but next time i venture on ill have a look.
Do i take it ronnie is the owner/manager of asylum??