Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Midlands based series.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Cheers Gurkha and to the other teams that have pledged an interest in playing the event, both in x ball and 5 man:).

The 15min match works out similar to a 35 min rolling clock which has been used in the past and enjoyed by many teams. In that there was an average of 9 points played, sometimes more depending on how aggresive the teams played. Not sure where you have got your maths from DW. If we offered 3 x 15 min matches that works out as 45 min actual playing time plus sudden death overtime if needed unless a team gets to 7 points before the time.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
i doubt i was even outta nappies when you were getting into paintball old man :D can these stories be used as leverage to get what we want?
No Rich would kill me ;)

Cheers Gurkha and to the other teams that have pledged an interest in playing the event, both in x ball and 5 man:).

The 15min match works out similar to a 35 min rolling clock which has been used in the past and enjoyed by many teams. In that there was an average of 9 points played, sometimes more depending on how aggresive the teams played. Not sure where you have got your maths from DW. If we offered 3 x 15 min matches that works out as 45 min actual playing time plus sudden death overtime if needed unless a team gets to 7 points before the time.
Simple really
Note that I am looking at maximum game possible time that could be played not average game time or actual playing time
If the score is 6:6 after 14:59 mins, then there will have been 12 x 2 min breaks between scores = 24 mins plus 15 mins playing time which adds up to 39 mins game time. If this is indeed the case then you will of course have to add on sudden death overtime.

This being the case then it equates to a 40 min rolling clock with best of 13 cut off

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
it shows what can be done if you put your mind to it.....:) good luck rich with your venture

-MJ