The Home Of European Paintball

new series for next year

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by industry spy
i have inteligence , talk to people and listen to what is being said... a true spy never reveals his sources.... i could tell you but then i have to kill you
fair enough tell me,you can try and kill me,if you can find me
and i definatly want some of this:)

outkast iain

retired
May 22, 2002
northumberland
Visit site
dark warrior

are you say that its the pa series dude?
if so and if the pa cup is anything to go by its going to be a fantastic series to play!
can anyone comfirm this?
what about Ispy you to be in the know and drop the james bond act you watch to much tv!!!!!!!!

Spectrum

Hear Me Roar
Sep 4, 2003
Visit site
i can't believe there's going to be a uk tourney with prize money. any idea if it's 5 man or 7 man yet?

this is so amazing - i want all the gossip NOW !! (please)

Sleeping Beauty

Look ... I got a star !!
Feb 1, 2002
Visit site
Okay... have done some phoning round....

What I've found out is that there's a new tourney next year and it is a completely new 7 man series.

It's the follow up from the PA Cup in September but it sounds like the stakes are being raised. I've heard that there's five figure cash prizes, professional marshalling, the same strict rules on transfers as in the PA Cup and a venue that is going to wipe out everything that's already been seen. I think it's going to be run over 8 months with teams entering under town names like the PA Cup so that everybody can benefit from extra publicity this gives the sport - (sport being the operative word !!) I can see a fight for town names coming up here ! *cough* Manchester *cough*

With reference to marshalling also, the PA Cup was suppposedly one of the cleanest events so if that's anything to go by... you can have cash prizes without increased cheating !! IMO

It's about time there was a tourney with prize money. The amount of money teams pay to enter is high and the prizes on offer are generally low - *cough* tin cup *cough*. (blah blah the things I say are my opinions and not those of my team blah blah apparently legal something). I wonder if they'll extend the cash prizes to the lower teams too or if all the money will go to the pro's as usual.

They've said something in PBUK about it starting so I'm sure they'll announce dates just as soon as everyone else does.

It's gonna be a busy year !!!!