Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

new series for next year

Spectrum

Hear Me Roar
Sep 4, 2003
Visit site
have they started taking bookings yet?

does anyone know if there's a limit on the number of teams allowed to enter? i want to get my boys in for sure. don't want to miss out on the prize money. oh yeah.

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Originally posted by Dazdread
The P.A. Cup is 6 event from March to August with the Cup in October.

There is an assurance that the dates will not clash with Millennium events but not about the other series's that will be running.

I think it will be held at a single venue in the Midlands TBC

I think I just wet me pant with excitement :cool:
It will not clash with any Milleniums or Bully's Series2K4 as for all the other events out there if there is any way they can not clash they wont but there is only so many sundays available so one or two date's might be the same.
A possible solution might be for the other leagues to allow a team to miss one event without it effecting your end score as it is in series2k3.

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
Originally posted by cockersrule
i hope the prize money is psread out so rookies get some to, it annoys me seeing the pro teams getting money, with the novices getting nothing, pros basically play for cheaper anyway so why do they need more money? how are novices going to progress well without being helped
It might help if 'rookies' (and most teams for that matter) were to concentrate on training rather than just playing ball. Why not try to put some effort into a southern equivalent of the SoManc training I've seen mentioned on the boards.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
sofreshandsoclean.......:D couldn't resist.

btw sleeping beauty....the costs you pay at the moment pretty much only just cover the costs of staging a tournament. don't talk about what you don't know.