New to Woodsball?

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
take the hint

Originally posted by 32degreeballerI.E.
maybe if we could get a moderator to make it a sticky i wouldn't have to do this all the time

if the mods thought it was worth anything they would of a long time ago:rolleyes:

Tinks

Feb 20, 2004
thanx 32,
ive only been playing paintball a year, and the nearest paintball sites near to me are woodsball, so i need all the help i can get!!
thanx :p

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
take the hint

Originally posted by le-pig
if the mods thought it was worth anything they would of a long time ago:rolleyes:
Depends if anyone posted it to them as worthy of being stickied though Mr Pig....

As morbid says, it's good stuff to bear in mind, and you've got to remember that a lot of newbie players (and i'm in that bunker!) head straight for this thread. To actually find a sticky that goes through some of the basic techniques for woodsballs going to leave a few newbie players feeling more confident about their next game.....

*Subliminal message tagged on* 29th....29th........29th......I need a longballer Mr Pig......plus 1st chance to use the PT...what more tempting do u need?? :D

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
But Dave, you 'aint a Newbie, so it's not really directed at you is it? So why feel patronised?

Besides total newbies might not even know what to search for...the original title was patronising, yes! But "New to woodsball" with some tips.....I don't see the problem :rolleyes:

Tinks

Feb 20, 2004
Originally posted by km16
i think that people with lots of stars are actually losers with too much time on their hands

kyle
nah i doubt it, besides tommy gun has loadsa stars, u dissin the man? :p