Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie from Bedfordshire

Crankin

Nov 29, 2011
Hello,

Im new to the site but have a keen interest in paintballing. what advise would you give to take my interest to the next level...

When to get kit?
Training?
extra ?

Thanks

Craig

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
well i'm taking it that you are looking to try and get onto a team to play tournaments since you are asking about training. try contacting some teams on here to see who you can play with for a bit or just get out to a site and get playing, and try to talk to who you can as you go. if you are jumping straight in to the tourney scene you'll need to stock up on some kit reasonably quickly once you find a team to play with. generally you can hopefully borrow a bit of kit here and there for just training but you'll probably need to invest in some gear before playing your first tournament.

dingle

Samurai (UKPSF 5360)
Aug 31, 2010
Dunstable
samuraipaintball.com
Hi Craig,

Contact Darren Lewis (team coach) from Samurai, Samurai have several teams. There are some players who live in Bedfordshire so you may be able to get a lift to training if travel is an issue. Samurai train at Bricket Wood at least once a month, they are friendly.

Dingle

Crankin

Nov 29, 2011
Hey Dingle,

Thanks for your reply and I will Message Darren... would I have to bring own equipment - paint - mask etc or will Darren tell me all?

Craig

dingle

Samurai (UKPSF 5360)
Aug 31, 2010
Dunstable
samuraipaintball.com
I think it may be best to talk to Darren, some of the team have spare markers, masks and playing gear...it's always best to try stuff out before you buy...once you get a feel for what you feel comfortable with, then look on the forsale forum and I'm sure you'll be able to pick stuff up quickly at a good price. The team also have markers and palying gear for sale, but as I say try before you buy...

Crankin

Nov 29, 2011
Ok thanks, How would I contact Darren, through this forum/username or does he have an email etc

Thanks

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Hey Dingle,

Thanks for your reply and I will Message Darren... would I have to bring own equipment - paint - mask etc or will Darren tell me all?

Craig
Craig

Samurai teams have spare marker and kit for players who aint yet got their own. You are welcome to borrow these. Until you get your self sorted.

Crankin

Nov 29, 2011
Hello Darren,

OO right that would be good, How would I go about introducing my self (in person, not through a computer screen).. When does samurai train?? general details really.

Thanks

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
We got a tourney this Sat. Not sure if the guys are going to train again this year as its so close to xmas.

But i will let you know. As soon as i find out if they guys can afford it.

Thanks Darren