Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie from Bedfordshire

Crankin

Nov 29, 2011
Darren please keep me up date on training, I now have you on Facebook just message me.

Thanks

Crankin

Nov 29, 2011
Thanks for your Post Stigma, I've already exchanged message with Darren from Samurai... Im just waiting to find out when you lot will be training again.

Craig

darren lewis

Once a month trainer
Sep 3, 2007
Thanks for your Post Stigma, I've already exchanged message with Darren from Samurai... Im just waiting to find out when you lot will be training again.

Craig
Craig

On the 18th Dec at Bricketwood, We are looking at training. Let me know if you can make it.

Thanks Darren

Crankin

Nov 29, 2011
Darren,

Thank you for the invitation and I would love to come, unfortunately Im already playing paintball for a friends birthday up at hemel hempstead. Which is unfortunate.

Craig

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hello Craig

You also have apocalypse paintball just outside Royston. They have walk on day's either a Saturday or Sunday most weekends when you have your own kit.

Regards

Ants

dariunas

Sep 27, 2008
Luton, Bedfordshire, UK
You also have Sabotage, south in Milton Keynes and I think Warfighters is around Northampton (I've not been to Sabotage, but heard it's good) Warfighter has a very fun Killhouse for CQC. Check em out dude.

Try before you buy wherever possible. I'd advise to buy a good mask and decent fitting clothing first up. (I personally hate jumpsuits) Once you get something you personally feel good playing in, you'll feel better out on the field straightaway. Take your time choosing a marker. Think about the kinda game style you want, try to hold and shoot as many different markers as you can. If you ask players nicely, I'm sure they'll let you try stuff out on the target range at least. You can get a good feel for how something handles and shoots. Anything you're interested in, find out about price and any mods that have been done to it. It's all pretty common sense, but I didn't do a lot of this when I started out and ended up changing a fair bit of equipment before long. Spent more than I should have been!

Don't forget about the Battle of Britain. If you're curious about scenario paintball, (big ass games :D) the Super6 series of games have a lot of paintball industry stalls where you can get hands on with a lot of gear. You'll have access to a large pool of players who'll be happy to help.

Good luck with it all dude!