Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie going to Paintfest 2014

Connor Nourse

The Viking
Apr 16, 2014
thanks for the clarification! and thats quite a war story haha! might be able to share a few of my own some day :)

chris123456

Mar 25, 2014
Last year I went for the first time and any advice I could give is take plenty of spare clothes, I didn't take enough and had to live in my playing trousers for three days :( I'd say 3-4 crates assuming you're not ridiculously trigger happy but that was enough for me.
Take LOADS of snacks, food vendors were a little short in numbers + expensive as I was on a tighter budget, and ofc the expected essentials i.e camping stove

Reactions: Connor Nourse

Connor Nourse

The Viking
Apr 16, 2014
Last year I went for the first time and any advice I could give is take plenty of spare clothes, I didn't take enough and had to live in my playing trousers for three days :( I'd say 3-4 crates assuming you're not ridiculously trigger happy but that was enough for me.
Take LOADS of snacks, food vendors were a little short in numbers + expensive as I was on a tighter budget, and ofc the expected essentials i.e camping stove
nice one, what gun did you have at the time? (only reason i ask is your picture is an etha and i have the same gun :p)

Reactions: chris123456