Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

newbie needin help

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
im 14 i used to cry wen i got his lol but now im not scared of getting hit you get over it after a while n only hirts for 15 seconds :p
better than chris tho, he grown man and he cryed when i hit him to get him out of snake, tho i did poke my marker round the knukle and blind fired into his (unknown to me) crotch :( sorry dude

also better than the woman who owns the local site, i get to marshal loads cos i dont mind getting stuck in and hit, she just stands by the safe zone and wimpers every time a ball goes even remotely near her:eek::confused:

and yea, invert mini's mega light!! i was v surprised when i got my hands on one at the big game

Scotty J M

UK Asylum Div 1 CPPS
Mar 10, 2008
Brackley
Prob NSPL. nearer you see.
might play a few Pa event if i can find a team to play with and be able to get up to it as i cant drive under age

Scotty:cool:

May 8, 2008
stockton
how old are you like?... im old enought o drive but dont my other half does it instead lol...ill start proper playin soon though and then get a car too and be able to do it all myself

Scotty J M

UK Asylum Div 1 CPPS
Mar 10, 2008
Brackley
14 :p hehe 3 years left just got to wait 3 years then ill be all over Uk raising terror in allPB tournys ( that is after i become a millionaire)

Status
Not open for further replies.