Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newbie Southampton

Aky208

Dec 22, 2014
Sounds great, if it's okay I will try and come along to have a chat and see what it's all about on the 24th.
how often do you run/play training sessions?

cjsoftuk

Owner at Super5ives
Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
www.super5ives.com
No problem Aky208. We've got training sessions every few weeks at the moment. It's primarily for the University clubs at Southampton and Portsmouth - other teams and individuals by appointment at the moment. Working towards that being less the case in the future.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello guys, The Teams :- Care Bears UK >>> have our own outside Training field,
Known as " Bearsville " Full size, and Netted, with Compressor to 3000 psi , All with Sup-Air, and Safety Area, with Parking for around x 200 Cars
Not that far from all of you !!
straight up the A34 and in the middle of the M4 and Oxford, When you see the BIG Chimneys of the Power Station at Didcot, on your right >> that`s where you turn Left !!
or if your going Southbound, turn Right when you get to the BP Garage and Mcdonalds.
OX13 6AD
Then about 1000 yards on the left opposite the only Pub, into Grove Farms,
Now we don`t have anything going on at the moment as this Sunday We`re going to Bricket Wood, But Soon enough We`ll be at our own Site Training,
From March unto September !!
from Wednesday until Sunday, " Bearsville " will be Open ALL DAY to All that come as I`ll be there on site from Wednesday until Sunday,
from early Mornings onwards,This includes the Evenings when It`ll also be a lot Lighter daylight,
sometimes goes on until nearly 22:00 hrs.
Come One , Come x 2 , Come x 10 or more ? it will be there for You to use for either Myself taking the Training or you guys taking it as it comes, or maybe a One on One.
For any more Info ? Contact me ... Bluey

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
There Wont be any of you puting the Bunkers up or Taking down , Not even the cleaning, as I will be on site full time >> and Night !!