Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

newbie starting in surrey

scolley94

Jul 8, 2011
Trust me, you want a carbon fibre tank, a steely is way to heavy, i know as i am still using a steely and it does effect your play ........

Imsi

Jul 3, 2013
surrey
www.mhallheating.com
got it,
carbon fibre.

as i am on a roll with asking questions i dont suppose one more will hurt.

here goes...........

the dye rotor hopper: i have seen it with the quick fill rubbery looking thing on top (excuse the terminology) if anyone has used these, are they good? as having never used one before it just looks to me as thoe you may lose a few balls if you are pulling off a few dives and rolls etc.?

Joe85

Banned
Jul 9, 2013
It's called a speedfeed . They are very good and they are very rare for you to lose any balls when playing . Not great if its chucking it down with rain .

Imsi

Jul 3, 2013
surrey
www.mhallheating.com
ok thanks for the advice

to my knowledge they come with the standard flip lid thing and you buy the speed feed thing separately, do you know if it is quite quick or simple to change between the two,
just thinking that if its raining then i could switch back to normal lid?

Joe85

Banned
Jul 9, 2013
Yes the rotor comes with a standard flip lid you will have to buy a speed feed separate . It only takes 5 mins to switch over but it does mean unscrewing 3 screws but not complicated

Imsi

Jul 3, 2013
surrey
www.mhallheating.com
Hi all,
Finally got it!!!
Got my brand new etek4 and at £240 im very happy with it

Time for the next question.........

Can anyone recommend any upgrades for my etek 4?

Any input appreciated.

Huffy

May 16, 2011
its excellent straight out the box no upgrades needed just save your money and spend it on playing paintball . there is a walkon at campaign this sunday get yourself down there and test your new marker out.

Braindead

Mar 10, 2013
longeaton/Nottingham
Hi all,
Finally got it!!!
Got my brand new etek4 and at £240 im very happy with it

Time for the next question.........

Can anyone recommend any upgrades for my etek 4? Great marker to start up on ! But why bother upgrading straight away ? Get out there and have fun with it , upgrade it later if u think it needs it I haven't with mine never had a problem with it :)

Any input appreciated.