Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Next Accademy 21st of july

Hello,

Sparklie here if you are looking to improve your game in freindly helpfull sourndings, this might be just what you are looking for.

It runs once a month with help with your game, tec support, shop and a really great atmosphere. We have 56 acres to play in but predominatly train on the sup air. It's very civalised ( properl toilets and china mugs, lots of chairs) but also very fun (water fights and impromtue wet T shirt comp not un known weather permitting) and if nothing else you can hang out with fellow ballers drink tea all day munch cookies and watch some great ball. We offer lots of advise and practicle help and you can see for your self lots of our players post here.

If you want to know more call 01296 434 336 or post here or email me.

You do need to book in.

If you don't know the site we are just off junction 8/9 of the M4 and 10 mins from the M40. The local station is Maidenhead and I am looking into a run to pick up transport less ballers as for some of you this is a problem.

So hope to see some new faces as well as the regulars sparklie:D

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
One quesion: I have a few friends who would be interested but don't have their own equipment - do you have site rentals for them?

Neddyboy

where's my precious
Jun 17, 2002
Surrey, UK
www.franceforyou.co.uk
Sparklies gaff has all the gear for paintballers who don't have their own gear.

I won't be able to make the 21st as I will be lying on the beach in Corfu but I will definately be going to next one.

Tippmann Killer!!!!!!

Rabies

Yes i will have kit for any one that needs it weither you have none or your pride and joy is being less than amenable.

Like I say we are very friendly it was neddys first time last month and I would like to think every one made him feel welcome:)

if you need to know more call me ok or email or post here I will awnser to all of the above.

Peace love hugs and cookies sparklie bonding with her site the sun always shine on me:D

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Sparklie your a goddess, that sound just the thing to prep me and some mates for our first tourney.
How much is paint, enterance etc?
and will you be making any cookies??

Twist :D

accademy prices

ok members entry £10.00 green fee paint £45.00 non £12.50 and paint £50.00 and it is lovley blaze (so tourney grade paint)

Cookies, lord if I didn't bake cookies I would get lynched or strung up! so of course cookies and other delectable paintball munchies. Shop open too lots of goodies very reasonable too;)

Let me know numbers and paint is sold 500 upwards so £12.50 a bag ok

peace love and dam fine cookies sparklie

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Spark can imature brats come an play? :) ;)

I got 1 here who wants to come.

i dunno if u seen me but i have seen the chicks, i dont know much about u :)

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
I'll be gettin revenge Steph, I still owe you for pourin a bottle of water down my shirt.

How:D

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Steph i play for DYE Hard (now) i was asked by the team captain steve on sunday this week to play for em coz i have played with them before.
My names Stephen (ste, steve.... whatever) there are so many steves, stephens in Dye Hard lol

What i meant by immature brats is ME!
:)
I didnt mean you by any means