Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Next Accademy 21st of july

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
sparklie

yay!:p i've come out of my depressed state and my hand isn't as painful now. (i can hold a gun again) methinks it is time to consider playing again.

Sparks, i have 3 friends who want to play sup'air on the 21st. could i bring them even if they have no equipment please?

also, i need u to help me get Matt bailey(incy wincy boy who was at last academy) sorted out with his own gun and stuff because he is can't decide what to get and is terrified of speaking to knowledgeable ppl on the phone. so i thought maybe u cud help.
:) maybe u cud sell him 1 of those bruizers u had in the shop.
see u on the 21st then;)

Henry

Glad to hear it :)

Yes of course you can bring 3 freinds down no problems, so am I officially booking them in?

Kit no probs ok ;)

Matt bailey lol pretty vacant blonde one yup I rember lol I really did give him a hard time lol:D

Yup well I have those two of a very fine spyder Se for sale £180.00 all in hopper bottle Co2 20oz smarts vaule and junior freack barrell very sweet tidy gun:D It's chris's and he's up grading to a new cocker as he's playing so much better

see you all on 21st.

Sparklie

just got back in form one of the best days ever on site and serious hot junior jail bait paintball totty lol down boys it's 15 lol;)

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
wrongNo!

No! sorry sparks. wron! Matt dutton is the vacant looking blonde one! Matt bailey is the really small blonde one whose head looks like a mushroom (hence mushroomhead). he was grinning constantly and broke my hopper remember? anyway when u came and spoke to them in the morning? ok don't worry. anyways, he can't come it turns out but he will be there on the august academy day. however i still have two others to book , Tom Gregorys coming down and Ricky B:p thnx then see u on the 21st ;)

Hi

welcome,

Just to put your minds at rest. I have had several phone calls and message chats, newbies you will not get lit up and ignored we might have lots of in jolks but thats because it's a very friendly day.

Academy is for any one who wants to improve their game, hang out, get tec help and play from first timers to a returing tourney ballers. As long as you are keen and leave you ego at the gates any one is welcome (famine we know this is impossible and you are no fun minus your ego ok;) ) it's all about helping and keeping you in the sport we all love.

So pleased don't be frightened off we have a great crowd any thing between 20 - 60 from 12 to 40 mumble.

Great food and of course cookies;) brilliant marshalls, the sup air lovley loos and the shop so don't feel shy come down and see what it's all about tea and coffee are free :) too!

sparklie