Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexus Kidz Trials Results

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
At the moment, I can't name the 7 guys who have been selected because some of them have yet to inform their respective teams but I will say this much.
We had something like 40 players turning up from all parts of the British Isles; we had guys from Guernsey, Isle of Man, Scotland, Wales and finally England...well that blew my mind right off the bat thinking that these guys had travelled all this way just for a chance to play on the Nexus Kidz squad.
But if I was surprised at the lengths some players would go just for the opportunity to play for us, I was even more blown away by the sheer talent we have got over here in our amateur teams.
I am not one for exaggerating, or getting too carried away with projects or predictions as life has this unerring knack of biting ya in the ass when ya least want it to but the players I have got on this team team not only represent the British Isles like no other team before it but these guys are gonna rip some serious sh!t up when I let them loose next season after I have trained them up.
I wanna thank all my Nexus guys (inc Sammie ) for helping out big time with the selection process.
To all the people who came down, a big, big thankyou.
To Nick, Ian and the rest of the staff from Skirmish, also a big thankyou.
With Nexus concentrating on the international scene with most of our paintball being playing Stateside, Nexus Kidz are gonna concentrate predominantly on the Millennium / European and domestic circuits.
Should be fun :)

PS Ledz, how'd I do ?
Told ya I could keep me gob shut :)

PPS Pipes, don't sweat it mate, we can work it all out :)

PPPS Duff, sorry mate, he played outa his skin :)

PPPPS To Sid, thanks and sorry.......but you did walk away with the girl :)
How was the drive home? ....I bet it was long .....:):):)

Nexus Prattowski

Blue Blood >> Sandbagger!
Jun 11, 2002
Couldnt sleep thinking about it all could ya Pete!?
5:30 in THE MORNING!! - Goddamn maniac!

The level of play on the Saturday was amazing but jeeez.... the guys who made it through to the Sunday really turned on the style to play some powerhouse paintball. - Amazing stuff to watch!

A massive well done to the guys who got picked!

Europe - Be afraid, Be very afraid! Muha Ha Ha Ha

D

duffistuta

Hey, if Sloth wants to leave the legendary Sharks to play for our feeder team's feeder team, who am I to stop him?:p

Good luck Jay - do you want me to teach your new team-mates the special pre-game chant we invented for you?

;)

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
Thanks to all

That really was an experience. I was amazed at the talent that was displayed on Saturday, really gave me an insight into where I am on the paintball ladder (right at the bottom).

Was well worth the trip, shame I couldnt hang about for the boozing, but from the people I played against, I will not be consiously pegging Epoch against the Nexus Kidz in the near future ;)

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
And another thanks!

Some of the play on Saturday was awesome... Won't mention any names but everyone there must have a good idea of who is on the team... As Silentbob said, i really know where i rank now:( :D Wish i could have stayed to watch the Sunday now!

Best of luck to all the guys who are on the new team... What a year you're going to have ahead of you!

Thanks to Jack for sorting my impy out, and lending me an AIR reg... Just goes to show - i shouldn't stop playing for 3 months then turn up to Nexus Trials.:rolleyes:

Roll on Nexus

D

duffistuta

I am open to bribes...let's just say there is one Shark and several board regulars. Some are far too regular, in fact...:p