Ok, I think all parties that need to be informed have been told so here goes :-

Mak D from the Clan
Fish from the Clan

Pikachu from Sad
Chrissie Summers from Sad

Jamie Brandon - Sharks
Leigh Digard - Guernsey

And Dunnie from Backlash

So, we got two Jocks (Mak and Fish), one geezer from Guernsey (Leigh), a couple of Sad *******s (Pikachu and Chris), one Geordie (Dunnie) and one from Lilliput (Jamie B).

These team up with Jeff Abbott, Sammie T and Bif to make up the new Nedxus feeder squad.
A truly Brit team !!!!!!

To say that this team is gonna rip ass is like saying 'Mike Tyson can punch a bit' :)

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
good luck to my homie pika!!!!!!!! im gunning for ya buddy (this kid is the shiznit)

chris good luck

we'll see ya at the milleniums

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Thanks Robbo have been waitin for you to do that all day mate :D

First off, I want to thank all the guys (and Sammi) on Nexus, for all the help over the weekend and for givin a Scotsman a chance!

Now i really really wanna thank Big Sid and everyone on The Clan.

Sid got me started playing paintball, and really I owe all this to him. It was his efforts and patience that got me to where I am now I can never thank him enough and he knows this. I am so chuffed at gettin on the team, its my dream come true and if it wasnt for Sid I would not be where I am now.
He has stuck with me through sum bad patches and has always done wot he believed was best for me, gave a pat on the back when i needed it and a slap to the back of the head also when i needed it.
I can t really say enough or thank Sid enough for everything he has done, I just hope I can make him proud by rippin it up with my new team.
And wot a team :eek: ......... Keep ur eye's open......... we're cumin hard :D

See the Scottish can play paintball :p

Mak D - One of the SCOTTISH guys on the Nexus squad
:cool: