The Home Of European Paintball

No more DYE NT?

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Morning all,

I was just checking out the DYE site trying to find a contact number for Croydon (found in the end via google) and I came across the 2012 Product catalogue in the dealers section: http://www.dyepaintball.com/dealers/catalog-2012-dye/

I thought I'd have a quick butchers as I was intrigued as to whether there would be an NT12 or if there were just going to stick with the NT11? But it appears they aren't running the NT anymore. I personally love my NT10 and have just bought the different NT11 bolt parts to keep up to date, so it suprises me that the NT is no more, apparently. Was the NT that poorly received to warrant it's demise?

Your thoughts...

Charlie

Talfryn

The Attritionist
May 14, 2010
West Sussex
They don't generally release both the new dm and nt at the same time as then there would be too much competition between the 2, much like eclipse in the past with the egos/geos, so i'd imagine if there is an nt 12 it wont be out for a few months...

renie

Mar 2, 2008
well eclipse didnt do a 12 so maybe dye have follow suit?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
as above after a relatively recent release apparently the next nt wont be released for a while but not heard of them stopping the line altogether

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
Agreed, maybe Dye have "wised up" and cliked on like Eclipse have and now realise that if they dont slow down production of new markers, they could go the same way as **WD...what new marker is it this week...P"

hmmm.......

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
1 year just isn't enough to plan, develop, and thoroughly test each new marker. Let alone make vast improvements each year.

It makes sense from planets point of view to properly develop each of their future markers with a longer timescale between each model. It gives the customer all the improvements they will want. And solidify there name, that goes with the company, of building high quality, highly reliable, and proper players markers